Bc 11-3 & 11-4

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well I dont think that we never not ridden in November at the Cliff, and we are not about to start. Planning to be open for riding this weekend. The usual; 11-5:00 pm. Oddly enough, the main line down there looked like it was lightening up toward this evening. A little sun and wind will be just what the doctor ordered. Could be the last one. I will update this on Friday on the state of the track conditions.

Us riders appreciate your commitment. I have been dieing to ride there for the past month. Screw indoors lol

Weather for tomorrow at Briarcliff: High of 50 and 0% chance of rain! Hoping the track looks good to ride!? I have a group of about 4-6 that are for sure coming out if you're open!!!

I will post track conditions tonight at dinner after I get through chisel and dozer work, my guess is that it will be very very good. Im going to refrain from using words like epic, perfect, and kick arse. Because it offends people.

Heading down Sunday….
I need to know if I should wake up early for BC Epicness or just relax, take my time and let things warm up a bit….

Tracks will be excellent tomorrow. A few soft spots, the usual suspects, but the tracks are way better than I expected.

Yamaha is still down but Gonz said I'm good for laps on his bike... I can smell that little tiddler clutch burning now!

Thanks Sharc, I actually have a Honda 450 to ride. My bike was burning oil turns out the right side crank brg has about 1/16 inch play in it. Crank kit has not arrived yet.

Back