Bc 11-3 & 11-4

Ive had that thing a year now, it is old! Especially after riding 2 brand new bikes..... I need a new one!

Same here!!! Had a blast yesterday!!! Yeah it was cold, but what are ya gona do...?
I was completely exhausted by the time we left...

Riding all the different bikes back to back was a real eye opener and much appreciated when trying to dial in your own settings. Big Thanks to Chris and Greg for letting me try the Hudak tuned Hondas....and all the advise.

Track was EPIC! Traction everywhere and prepped from edge to edge….so sweet! Even with my bike being ridden for a total of two hours, it wasn’t even dirty enough to needa wash….

Thanks for all the effort JO….it was obvious that you spent alot of time making sure we had the best possible track. And I think we did !!!

Example: On our maiden first round in the morning, we all headed out to what we expected to be a wet and slick track. That fear quickly subsided after two turns and we ended up with a really cool train of about 6-8 guys weaving in and out, using different lines while chasing and passing each other for what seemed like 10 laps. We came in for a rest and everyone was grinning ear to ear with pleasure over what just happened……Good Times!!!

….The rest of the day only got better….

Saw the Gonz on a screamer and a Hause on a Honda????? Say what ….a Honda? Yep, says he likes it and putting down fast laps to prove it!

And …..I didn’t know either.. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pretty Bike !!!! Always big fun when you join the mix.

Man these Hudak's are making me second guest the Kawie purchase with these Honda's. Nice bikes! Happy Birthday Cameron oh and by the way the track sucks JO....Very wet in places, dry in others, no lines, and rocks ever where. What a hole in the wall motorcross complex you have.

Man these Hudak's are making me second guest the Kawie purchase with these Honda's. Nice bikes! Happy Birthday Cameron oh and by the way the track sucks JO....Very wet in places, dry in others, no lines, and rocks ever where. What a hole in the wall motorcross complex you have.

LOL. Yep.

It was just another epic demo day at the cliff. Thanks to JO and crew for all the hard work this weekend and all season. Thanks to Sharc and the Hudaks for letting an old man ride their shiny new bikes. I now have a lightly used 09 Kawi for sale if anyone is interested.

Back