Bc 11-3 & 11-4

Good track yesterday better track today, the only roblem was we only had a few to beat it all in. Another potential great track lost to neglect. I guess when I dont say its gonna be EPIC, everybody thinks its muddy?? You goons know me better than that, when I say its good, its good. Today you will be able to ride anywhere on the track, ultra wide. Hopefully everyone will ride different lines. I challenge everyone to ride out of your comfort zone for just 5 laps today, take a different line. EPIC today from the rip.

I just want to say THANK YOU to Briarcliff. What a great time. Had my best riding ever today. Thanks from myself and my family. Kids had a blast (and didn't once complain about the cold... I was so surprised).

Michael

so bummed i couldnt make it. had 4 people lined up to go, and EVERYONE bailed. too far to go solo. Hopefully we get another chance this year :(

so bummed i couldnt make it. had 4 people lined up to go, and EVERYONE bailed. too far to go solo. Hopefully we get another chance this year :(

I could go on about how lame it was today to make you fel better, but i wont. I was a category 6 perfect day. Other than the freakin cold temps, and no sun. Thats right overcast perfection. The tracks were that pefect crumbly dirt that just never seems to pack in. At least not that much. Traction everywhere. Very Very awesome, tough to replicate it.

Big thanks to the true hardcores that made it out today. I love days like today where you have a perfect track, and there were just enough guys to make that good, but not be over crowded. Plus, knowing how cold it was outside, you knew you were riding with pure enthusiast that just wanna ride. Whatta great day. Plus I got to meet 1/12th of the Hudak clan who coincidentally were running a 2013 Honda Demo Day! Kidding.

Thanks Everyone!

Thanks again for a great day. The track was in really good shape even with the cool temps.

I could go on about how lame it was today to make you fel better, but i wont. I was a category 6 perfect day. Other than the freakin cold temps, and no sun. Thats right overcast perfection. The tracks were that pefect crumbly dirt that just never seems to pack in. At least not that much. Traction everywhere. Very Very awesome, tough to replicate it.

Big thanks to the true hardcores that made it out today. I love days like today where you have a perfect track, and there were just enough guys to make that good, but not be over crowded. Plus, knowing how cold it was outside, you knew you were riding with pure enthusiast that just wanna ride. Whatta great day. Plus I got to meet 1/12th of the Hudak clan who coincidentally were running a 2013 Honda Demo Day! Kidding.

Thanks Everyone!

that was uncalled for.

Thanks Everyone!

Dare I say... "EPIC" :)

Awesome day today at the Cliff,well worth the 4hr drive & celebrate my 45th birthday! I got to take some laps on Sharc/Hudak 2013 450 Suzuki/Honda demo day,both really nice bikes! Hopefully we get a few more days like this before the snow flys...

I made my second trip to the cliff, well worth the three hour trip. Took more than a few laps to get up to speed on the new bike, but it worked pretty good once I did.

Awesome day today at the Cliff,well worth the 4hr drive & celebrate my 45th birthday! I got to take some laps on Sharc/Hudak 2013 450 Suzuki/Honda demo day,both really nice bikes! Hopefully we get a few more days like this before the snow flys...

what was your opinion on the honda vs suzuki?!?! so bummed i didnt get to come down just for that!! i really want to ride a rmz 450 and indoors wont be a good test!

I made my second trip to the cliff, well worth the three hour trip. Took more than a few laps to get up to speed on the new bike, but it worked pretty good once I did.

Perfection describes today.

Didn't know Cameron's bday was today.... !!!

Biggest bonus of the day was being the first person to jump the finish line on Chris's 13 Honda.....too bad he had to watch me do it ....then sharc was next. Shamed him into jumping it!!!

Props to Briarcliff for another great weekend. A group of 4 of us made the 3 hour trek from Cincinnati and it was well worth it. Every time we have been there we have all had an absolute blast. Might I add, we were there on Saturday lol and the track was epic. Sounds like Sunday was even better? I am praying that the weather holds out this weekend coming up as we will be back for more. Thanks for all you do up there, the track is one of a kind.

Props to Briarcliff for another great weekend. A group of 4 of us made the 3 hour trek from Cincinnati and it was well worth it. Every time we have been there we have all had an absolute blast. Might I add, we were there on Saturday lol and the track was epic. Sounds like Sunday was even better? I am praying that the weather holds out this weekend coming up as we will be back for more. Thanks for all you do up there, the track is one of a kind.

Sunday was definitely better. Much much widertrack. Plus soft perfect dirt, not too dry, not too wet. Just right.

Awesome day. Awesome Track. It was nice to finally meet Jeremy and Cameron. Thanks again for the EPIC track conditions. I had a blast testing the 2013 RMZ and CRF and Smith's old YZF (Just Kidding!!).

G. Hudak.

Back