Columbus indoors dec 1st.

Where ARENACROSS started. Cannot wait, love that event and all it's pageantry, pomp, personalities and hi-jinx. I'll be there, with some bells on, yet without the kitchen sink.

Rupert, dont think it "started" there... I ran my first Arena race in Cincinnati Gardens in 1981 The old dude that owned Dirt Country at the time put it on. But yes real Arena racing started there thanks to Drew... Remember when he filled the arena and raced jet ski's??? killer... The good old days... Damn, i am old

I am going to give it a shot in 40 plus, maybe even 30 plus
bringing my buddys son with his quad to race so I might as well get a couple of gate drops, not my ideal type of racing but maybe it will help me, I hope it goes better than it did in 86 when I rode, lol

I've heard that Shawn Rife is coming, Jeff Gibson is IN, Willy B. is in, but needs to borrow a bike, pretty sure Michael Willard has unofficially retired, unsure of any others -

you guys got any scoop ? Between the shenanigans and the on-track horseplay, this is THE Ohio race you don't want to miss, especially since we get ripped off of

any of the AMA Arenacross events, which seems fishy....

I've heard that Shawn Rife is coming, Jeff Gibson is IN, Willy B. is in, but needs to borrow a bike, pretty sure Michael Willard has unofficially retired, unsure of any others -

you guys got any scoop ? Between the shenanigans and the on-track horseplay, this is THE Ohio race you don't want to miss, especially since we get ripped off of

I heard Kibarger was in. I hope the track is not as mushy this year. Always great racing in the big classes!

We have only had .60" of rain for November, the normal is 3.3". I would think the dirt should be better than normal.

The dirt is being shipped in from Venezuela, on the backs of donkeys. It is a rich, brown variety of Central American loam, aged for fourteen years, baked at 350 degrees and

served in a cocktail-shrimp goblet. Goggles should be worn, but nothing should cover the mouth, for this roost is to be tasted, it's scrumptious, they say....

maybe you should offer to help with the track layout and put one of your nice big table tops ilo them retarted catipult things that im sure will be in it that are in the fair tracks

Steven Mages will be their

Think I'll save my money and ride in the backyard.....50+ degrees December 1......That will give me at least one outdoor ride a month for the entire year! But those that do go, good luck and take lots of pictures.

Be safe!!

Find me Jeremy if you have youth sizes. I am close to the beer. :) dirt is perfect, decent layout. Big catapult of course. Should be a good evening program. Big amateur turnout. Gonna be a lot of crashes tonight , unfortunately. :(

Oh by the way, gotta watch the 80 class. I believe it is Hastings? On a ktm # 51 kid is smokin! Catapult, corner speed, good fun!

Back