Hey LuckyStar64....hope you don't have a 401K...Obama is coming for it...

Sounds like sadly we will see a civil war in our lifetime as the goverment is out of control & our largest threat today.

They want to take way guns which only increase the crime rate, 401's & what is on the table next?

Look at SS as you & your employer pay 14% of your income....when will we see that money back....never as they raided it for the general fund & blew it away.

Absoluetly right. If an individual ever represents the Tea Party, then liberals will do what they do - personal attacks, personal smears, and personal lies and muchraking until the person is destroyed.

Something conservatives would obviously never do.

Really, if you want to see a couple of boobs, just look at a photo of the winning ticket.

Oh wait, nevermind.

i was finally about to open up and start a 401k for 2013. I've been putting it off for a while as I bought my first house 3 years ago and have just been trying to get everything settled and taken care of before starting to put money away that i dont plan on touching for a long long time.. but this is making me rethink it.hmm

Sturd.......it really does not surprise me with your comment about the sign. I had VIP tickets to the Nutter Center when Sarah Palin was announced as VP candidate. She came out on the stage about 20 foot in front of me, and she is a very attractive lady. She also is much smarter than anyone gives her credit for, and cares about our civil liberities as Americans. Does anyone really think that her resume, as governor is not much stronger than a community organizer that became president? And when comparing Joe, I say something stupid everytime I open my mouth, Biden to Sarah Palin, I would take Sarah Palin as VP ANY DAY over Mr. Biden.

Absoluetly right. If an individual ever represents the Tea Party, then liberals will do what they do - personal attacks, personal smears, and personal lies and muchraking until the person is destroyed. As movement, they are forced to actually confront the Tea Party ideology which they are totally incapable of doing. Sure, they've tried to go after them in the usual way, calling them racists and attacking the imaginary Koch brothers who no one on either side had ever heard of, but none of that sticks.

This is evidenced by the attacks on Sarah Palin. Rather than specific complaints about specfic issues, its either personal, or something Tina Fey said that they are unable to distinguish the difference. Its disingenuous to attack her thin resume for the VP position while praising Obama's resume for the #1 slot.

Really, if you want to see a couple of boobs, just look at a photo of the winning ticket.

This is why I feel people should have to qualify on some level of political intelligence on the issues. This would eliminate the shallow minded, wishy washy, media propaganda, influenced nitwits from voting. I know how it sounds but I think a qualified voter should at least be a valid cast vote.

"Really, if you want to see a couple of boobs, just look at a photo of the winning ticket."
Or at most any political team.

This Tom Foolery with peoples retirement is very dangerous. And I am sure will come to pass eventually. This smells just like the nonsense talk of allowing the Gov. to use Social Security funds for other purposes by a certain administration?
That turned out great!

This is why I feel people should have to qualify on some level of political intelligence on the issues. This would eliminate the shallow minded, wishy washy, media propaganda, influenced nitwits from voting. I know how it sounds but I think a qualified voter should at least be a valid cast vote.

This was the purpose of the electorial college. The gov felt that knowledge of the issues wasnt being passed on to those who were voting effectively ( Hence uneducated ) and put the power in the hands of the college. There is no law that says the college votes according to the popular vote. Im not sure if it has ever differed though.

Back