Need sponsorships for Thomas Tyler #311 2013 Season

thomastyler311

PR Member
Thomas Tyler #311 is in need of sponsorship assistance for 2013. I'm trying to get my pro license but and have very limited funds and looking for additional help. I want to thank Eric with SRS Suspension for all that you continue to help me with. Also would like to thank Jason with Malvern Mx, Kames Sports, Nick with Battlesburg, Betchel Properties and also special thanks to my family for their continue assistance and support.

311's got skill.

Train your ass off more than you ever have before and you can make it in B this year no problem..

Correct me if im wrong, but if you place in a top position (top 3? Top 5?) In b or a at lorettas, doesnt that enable you to get your pro license?

Sorry Meister, if you finish in the top 5 in any B or B/C class at the previous national, you are not allowed to compete in a B or B/C class the following year. As far as getting a Pro license, you have to go to the selected AMA Pro / AM events and collect enough points to earn your pro license throughout a calendar year, or finish in the top 20 in any of the 3 "A" classes at Loretta Lynns. Here's the rule from MX Sports Supplemental rules for Loretta Lynns:

3. Riders in the 250A and 450A classes are eligible to compete in the Open Pro Sport class. The Top 20 overall riders in the 250A, 450A and Open Pro Sport classes at the National will be eligible to obtain an AMA Pro Motocross License in the current and next year without further qualifications.

So if he rides B all year through Loretta's, he can run "A" afterwards and start his process of getting his Pro License in 2014. If he wants to get his Pro License after Loretta's this year, his best bet would be to run the A class this coming year and finish in the top 20 at Lorettas in the 250A, 450A, or Open Pro Sport Class to get it without having to do anything else.

You have passion for the sport and I seen that at Melvern when you and my son got tangled (no hard feelings I hope) but the trip to LL is full of dissapointments even for the fastest riders, just keep in mind you could spend a ton of money to try to make LL only to fall short over something little. Im not saying your not fast by any means you are and I have seen you but to place top 20 in the A class at LL well that is pro speeds and crazy money put in bikes. Train with the best to beable to race with the best is not easy or cheap. Again good luck.

Rocket,

No worries.. Cobwebs have set in.. For some reason I had thought that if you placed high enough in B, you were eligible as well.. My bad.. Ive got a couple years before I worry about Loretta's details again.. haha..

Back