OMA - A1 Party!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We generally do a moto christmas party for central Ohio, but rupert got lazy. So we are throwing an Anaheim 1 party at the Damon's in Newark. So Saturday January 5th, we have reserved the whole clubhouse from 9:30-1:30, they will have the race on all the big screens. They are even leaving the kitchen open til 11:30, and the bar will be open til 1:30. They normally close at 10:30pm, but for us they're staying up late! So come hang out with good people, good food, and good fun.

If the Arenacross is being televised that night they said we could come in earlier and watch it to from the bar area, but they couldnt kick out the locals till 9:30.

We will have the usual miscellaneous swag, no VCR tapes though, sorry rup's all out.....I think.

Sounds like it's gonna be THE PARTY of 2013. American women will be in attendance. TV screens as big as at the Drive-In (?), some free swag and great chow and spirits available, all in very comfortable surroundings. Three motels within a minute drive or five-minute walk. I've got a Facebook page for the dealio, so please respond if you are attending, so we can plan ahead. Cheers and many thanks to Jeremy Osborn and THE OMA for kicking off 2013 with some class. And sass.

Yes, rumors are tripling in that the ARENACROSS will be televised LIVE before ANAHEIM Supercross - which makes for about 6.5 hours of TeleMoto. Sickosaurus.

Just got word today that FLY-WPS is kicking in assorted hats-shirts-backpacks-temp tattoos and swag for Saturday. John Hinder Honda is also giving away 4 sets of new gear; 2 sets of Fly and 2 sets of anwer/msr. I plan to throw in some shirts, beanies, and hoodie in the mix. Everyone will get a ticket when they show up, see me. We will draw all door prizes before SX airs at 10pm, probably 9:45 or so. Again, this is a free gig, no charge, just buy your own food and drink and kick back. The courtyard by Marriott is literally 3 minutes from Damon's. Coco Key waterpark is 5 minutes down the road. So you could bring the family, stay there, and do the water park the next day. Should be alot of fun!

Did a dry run yesterday, for those that want to know. The Marriott is just under 1 mile, 2-3 minutes from Damons. Just FYI.

I got questioned as to if there will be an age limit for this affair. I do not want to assume anything though.

Nope, Damons is a family restaurant, no age minimum.

Since it is a late-night affair and there will be serious consumption of alcohol involved, I'd recommend leaving the younger tykes at home. Also, it sounds like the

swag will be pretty generous. Can't wait....looking forward to seeing all of you - cheers !

Back