OMA - A1 Party!

RupX: Steve Hunter from down in the BG KY neck of the woods....sounds like a kickin' kickoff SX party sorry I can't be up there....but I'm guessing my kid might come a knockin'...seeing how he's a new Pickerington OH resident....with not much to do but watch it snow.

Go JS7!!

RupX: Steve Hunter from down in the BG KY neck of the woods....sounds like a kickin' kickoff SX party sorry I can't be up there....but I'm guessing my kid might come a knockin'...seeing how he's a new Pickerington OH resident....with not much to do but watch it snow.

Go JS7!!
Steve, yep, Alex is IN. And, I let him know that if he needs any help or info up here to get ahold of me. And I know he's a grown man - but I also know like the rest of us parents, you NEVER stop worrying about them...so rest assured we shall take care of the lad...cheers, brother.

Steve, yep, Alex is IN. And, I let him know that if he needs any help or info up here to get ahold of me. And I know he's a grown man - but I also know like the rest of us parents, you NEVER stop worrying about them...so rest assured we shall take care of the lad...cheers, brother.

Thats the sketchiest thing I have heard all year!

Kames has come through (as they always do) with a couple bags of misc door prizes. Big thanks to them! It's going to be a great night.

We are pretty pumped for our little getaway, just shane and myself without our babies first time ever since we have had either of them!! We are definitely going to enjoy our time!! see you guys there!!

Celebs scheduled to appear: Jeromy Buehl, Mark Hyde, Larry Pegram, Mark Burkhart and many, many more. So act your age everyone, not your bra size. So far, looking like

somewhere between 100-150 attendees/participants/fans...Stoked are we. See you there.

Also, here is your chance to sign up in person for the OMA, no paypal needed, straight cash homey. We will also be selling OMA beanies, shirts, and the worlds greatest hoodies. So you can dodge the shipping ny buying them in person tomorrow. If you're super lazy, find some one thats going and have them pick up your stuff. We will have all of that stuff there, just FYI.

Tomorrow night should be epic. ;) Damon's won't know what hit 'em... "We're gonna need a bigger boat...", err room. :)

Tomorrow night should be epic. ;) Damon's won't know what hit 'em... "We're gonna need a bigger boat...", err room. :)

John Hinderer Honda kicking in FOUR (4) SETS OF GEAR, too. Pretty sick. You guys are gonna be bummed if you miss this bash. Get up and get down with this sickness.

John Hinderer Honda kicking in FOUR (4) SETS OF GEAR, too. Pretty sick. You guys are gonna be bummed if you miss this bash. Get up and get down with this sickness.

Went through the BC prize closet and found some things to throw in too. Sorry rup, no VCR tapes though.

Back