OMA - A1 Party!

Hey Jeremy - I spoke with Larry Pegram this afternoon - he said to say hi & reminded me that his reality show "Superbike Family" is on tonight @ 8pm on Speed. Great lead-in to dirt racing!!

I know the OMA party starts @ 9:30 but does it look like many riders will be there earlier?

Really appreciate all you're doing!!

Reid Simpson

Hey Jeremy - I spoke with Larry Pegram this afternoon - he said to say hi & reminded me that his reality show "Superbike Family" is on tonight @ 8pm on Speed. Great lead-in to dirt racing!!

I know the OMA party starts @ 9:30 but does it look like many riders will be there earlier?

Really appreciate all you're doing!!

Reid Simpson

Alot of people are meeting up in the bar at 8. They are supposed to get us at least the arenacross on at 8:30, im sure they would turn speed on up there at 8.

I cant make it there til 8:30, so someone ask about speed channel at 8:00. Heck see how many tvs they can put on speed, they will all have it by 9:30 anyway!

Just ain't fair!

Most of us vet racers are in bed by 9:00. :)

I got Monster Energy to keep you up!

Jason rogers is kicking in 10 free passes to malvern, I got some passes in there too with some BC shirts...........The pot just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter.

Please tell Jason to drop a few passes to us over in ruggles!
....dam, I may be passed out before the first race starts..better hit the record button...

Flippin' bad buns scaly wag. See you next time!

Thanks to everyone that made to our party last night, it was decent, We are guessing around 250 people, the place was packed for sure. Big thanks to the John Hinderer Powerstore, Fly Racing, WPS, KTM, Kames Sports, Monster Energy, Cycra Racing, MJ USA, Malvern Mx, and Briarcliff Mx. We gave away so much stuff, its hard to keep it all straight. Also a big thanks to Rupert Pellet for the idea to do this, or at least that was his claim. Also, a super big thanks to Dave Huff who came up from KY with a box of 100% goggles and goodies, and he's an riding and racing enthusiest buddy of ours, no shop, just wanted to watch Sx with old friends.

Next year I need a micro phone, I started to loose my voice. Note to self for next year> need microphone, need more intelligent way to do giveaways when you have that many people.

Next year? How about next weekend? Has the welcome been outworn? I was not present to measure the level of rowdiness.

It wasn't bad, the owners seemed very happy, and they did ask when we could do it again. BUT, I think to keep this event meaningful, I'm going to stick to A1, possibly one more, but not next week. Too soon.

It wasn't bad, the owners seemed very happy, and they did ask when we could do it again. BUT, I think to keep this event meaningful, I'm going to stick to A1, possibly one more, but not next week. Too soon.

How about an east coast round so the night ends a little earlier for us old folks?

We need to watch every race this way. I do not care about all the swag and making it an official event, just getting together, watching the SX on huge big screens, with 150+ moto peeps. Was a great time. I'm on for next weekend. I'm sure if we show up and take over the clubhouse, they'll let us stay...maybe. :)

I'm cool with other locations. A top Brew's in G'ville? C'bus? Suggestions?

How about an east coast round so the night ends a little earlier for us old folks?

Maybe feb 23rd for hotlanta? Still early enough in winter, I wouldn't do anything in march-may, it's getting close to go time. Don't know if they would shut it down for us at 7:00 though.

I will kick it around. Not sure if we could pull the same swag each time, can't keep running to the well this early in the season.

I am usually not a late night kinda guy but I really enjoyed myself. Cool night. I wanted to thank everyone for coming, that's what made it fun.

We have some options:

http://www.supercrossonline.com/TV/

Date Time City Racing Airing Channel

1/12 9:30 PM ET LIVE - Phoenix, AZ 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
1/20 1:00 PM ET Anaheim, CA 450SX Original CBS
2/2 10:30 PM ET LIVE - Anaheim, CA 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
2/9 10:30 PM ET LIVE - San Diego, CA 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
2/16 9:30 PM ET LIVE - Arlington, TX 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
2/23 7:30 PM ET LIVE - Atlanta, GA 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
3/3 12:00 PM ET St. Louis, MO 450SX Original CBS
3/16 7:30 PM ET LIVE - Indianapolis, IN 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
3/23 8:00 PM ET LIVE - Toronto, ON 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
4/6 9:30 PM ET LIVE - Houston, TX 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED
4/14 12:00 PM ET Minneapolis, MN 450SX Original CBS
4/21 1:00 PM ET Seattle, WA 450SX Original SPEED
4/27 9:30 PM ET LIVE - Salt Lake City, UT 450SX and 250SXOriginal SPEED
5/4 10:00 PM ET LIVE - Las Vegas, NV 450SX and 250SX Original SPEED

I'll be in the Arena District for www.columbusbeerfest.com January 12th. Not certain if there is a place in the Arena District we can watch it. Of course, past fests of these types have tended to be shorter nights for me. Mrs. Scoob might need someone to hang out with though. ;)

Back