OMA Schedule is up!

To all of you complaining, STOP IT. It is seriously so petty... You all bitch about everything, too many races, too few, tracks are too far apart... Man do i wish i lived back in Western PA so i could be in the racing scene back there (OH/PA). You guys dont realize how lucky you are, and how good you have it.

Complaints about tracks being too far apart- Man, i live in Virginia now where i will race the MAMA (AMA D-7) and some D13. I am dead center in the middle of all the tracks, and the distances are anywhere from 4.5 hours north, to 3 hours south. In addition to the travel distances, there are hardly any practice tracks down here.

Briarcliff has been working super hard to appease everyone and create a good racing scene back in Ohio and i just get on here and read about how half of you have complaints about this, or that. This has become a bit repetative. There is a 50+ page thread about OMA, full of every comment that anyone can say... yes, we get it... So, spend $40 whole dollars and sign up for CRA and OMA and twist the throttle.

Right on! As a manager in my workplace, I have learned that you will never please everyone. All you can do is make sound decisions with good intent, and let it ride (literally !!). I am new to the OHIO scene, but very thankful for all the effort to make this sport fun in OHIO. Thank you for being leaders.

Michael

My thirty five cents, is that if you expect decent crowds to the OMA races, you need to shut down the other OMA facilities within reasonable commuting distances, on those particular days - to encourage attendance. Having said that, I do realize the issues that go along with that and, I'm another Buckeye that is, quite sincerely, very excited about the tracks, the races and this whole OMA dealio. It's a thrilling time to be a Buckeye motocrosser. I know how much work and thought has gone on behind the scenes, with Jeremy, Jason, their families and, their supporters. * I'm not sure if there has been any talk of contingency money from the mfr's or other mx industry shtuff, but that would be cool, especially for the BATTLE races...

* Party, DAMONS - Newark - January 5th. Anaheim on HUGE screens. Be there.

I have submitted for contingency from American Suzuki. Working on others.

Will camping be available at OIR? In the past you were not able to camp there.

Sorry for delayed response, somehow I missed it. The zoning regulations prohibit OIR from running any type of two day event and camping is not permitted. Boo hiss!!!

Does an RMZ chassis with a KTM motor count for Suzuki bucks????

KTM contingency issued Austrian Schillings thru '99, then Austria's official currency became the Euro. That's why the HANDS installed a currency exchange booth at OIR.

It was down by the woods. It was kinda sketchy.

Sorry for delayed response, somehow I missed it. The zoning regulations prohibit OIR from running any type of two day event and camping is not permitted. Boo hiss!!!

So will OIR hold Both Practice and Races? Just not back to back on the same weekend is my guess? Zoning regulation...boo hiss is right.

Keep up the good work! I am looking forward to the summer now for sure. We will be at as many events as possible. This might even be the motivation I needed to dust off my riding gear and get back on the track myself.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this adventure!

Justin & Nicholas Story

Some is better than none! I have yet to even ride the track. Went once 2 years ago only to find out I had a blown head gasket. 2 site laps and that was it. Then this year the track never got to where it needed to be. Such a great track just disappointing its limited by zoning regulations.

Work on old Yamaha 2 stroke Contingency!

I have talked to Tim Shepherd a few times about Yz bucks, or anything that yamaha has too offer. He said he would ask his rep, but wouldnt hold his breathe. Do you know of another avenue to try? Pm me a name and a number and I will beat down that path too.

Back