OMA Schedule is up!

Wonder if I can win a series by just hitting the BC races? ;)

Good stuff. Looking to 2013. I'm not saying anything I cannot back up at the momento, but looking to have some fun of which some banging bars may be included in that... :)

If you want to run minimal races: make an extra effort to hit double point races.

Will double point races be double pro payout days as well?

you should cantact can am for contingency payout.... they have the best contingency for quads and there's quite a few quad riders on can ams in the area that would be very interrested (i'm one of them). The contact at can am is jimmie O'Dell. I dont know his phone number but he is very good to get back to you on facebook.

If Suzuki uses the Frame # and KTM the engine #, Cameron will be riding the bike that's the most eligible profit maker out there!!!!!

man I sure hope so. I've been looking for an excuse to build a Cameron replica. Buddy just picked up a 144ktm. Sure would be nice to stuff that in a rmz chassis.

Sorry for delayed response, somehow I missed it. The zoning regulations prohibit OIR from running any type of two day event and camping is not permitted. Boo hiss!!!

I have struggled for years on why the township won't allow this. I understand noise issues and all that crap. But it brings in revenue to the town and with the tough times everyone is in it just makes sense to get what you can. Such a shame.

Some is better than none! I have yet to even ride the track. Went once 2 years ago only to find out I had a blown head gasket. 2 site laps and that was it. Then this year the track never got to where it needed to be. Such a great track just disappointing its limited by zoning regulations.

When the hands had OiR it was awesome. I am sure with the time and dedication Jason has, he too will bring OIR to us in a spectacular fashion. By far one of my favorite places to race. Have had many great rides there. My 125 just loves that first turn. WfO at its limit for sure.

If Suzuki uses the Frame # and KTM the engine #, Cameron will be riding the bike that's the most eligible profit maker out there!!!!!

That would be AWESOME! For my next project I'm think about putting the KTM SX350 engine in a RMZ250 chassis,the E-start would be sweet! In 2014 maybe...

Are tracks that have 2 day event going to have a water truck or something to get water for pressure washing ?

Are tracks that have 2 day event going to have a water truck or something to get water for pressure washing ?

That will be on a track by track basis. I know BC will not for the April race, but we plan to have water available at the battle

I thought I heard Jason say he changed up the first turn area, I could be wrong.
When the hands had OiR it was awesome. I am sure with the time and dedication Jason has, he too will bring OIR to us in a spectacular fashion. By far one of my favorite places to race. Have had many great rides there. My 125 just loves that first turn. WfO at its limit for sure.

Ya, I saw that too and thought well looks like Beamer might not like that. Sorry Keith, it'll be all right.lol

So is Chilitown only racing three races next year? That is all I see on the schedule for OMA. In looking at the schedule, I would swap chili town in July to either the weekend before or after. Dirt Country is racing the same day on July 14th, so alot of the riders in that area will be divided between the two tracks......unless alot of the BoO people from up north make the trek south.

Here is the Southern Ohio MX Series schedule. (the old D11)
Round 1 AMS 3.24.13
Round 2 COCR 4.07.13
Round 3 Treaty City 4.21.13
Round 4 AMS 4.28.13
Round 5 COCR 5.05.13
Round 6 DMC 5.19.13
Round 7 AMS 5.27.13
Round 8 Dirt Country 6.02.13
Round 9 Treaty City 6.09.13
Round 10 AMS 6.23.13
Round 11 Dirt Country 7.14.13
Round 12 Treaty City 7.28.13
Round 13 AMS 8.04.13
Round 14 DMC 8.11.13
Round 15 AMS 8.18.13
Round 16 DMC 8.25.13
Round 17 COCR 9.08.13
Round 18 Treaty City 9.15.13
Round 19 COCR 9.22.13
Round 20 Dirt Country 9.29.13

So is Chilitown only racing three races next year? That is all I see on the schedule for OMA. In looking at the schedule, I would swap chili town in July to either the weekend before or after. Dirt Country is racing the same day on July 14th, so alot of the riders in that area will be divided between the two tracks......unless alot of the BoO people from up north make the trek south.

Here is the Southern Ohio MX Series schedule. (the old D11)
Round 1 AMS 3.24.13
Round 2 COCR 4.07.13
Round 3 Treaty City 4.21.13
Round 4 AMS 4.28.13
Round 5 COCR 5.05.13
Round 6 DMC 5.19.13
Round 7 AMS 5.27.13
Round 8 Dirt Country 6.02.13
Round 9 Treaty City 6.09.13
Round 10 AMS 6.23.13
Round 11 Dirt Country 7.14.13
Round 12 Treaty City 7.28.13
Round 13 AMS 8.04.13
Round 14 DMC 8.11.13
Round 15 AMS 8.18.13
Round 16 DMC 8.25.13
Round 17 COCR 9.08.13
Round 18 Treaty City 9.15.13
Round 19 COCR 9.22.13
Round 20 Dirt Country 9.29.13

If you you know the King family, you might want to point that out to them. I remember the last time something similar to this happened, DMC had 90 and you know the rest. The Battle series will be heavily attended. Our schedule is locked in.

so is chilitown only racing three races next year? That is all i see on the schedule for oma. In looking at the schedule, i would swap chili town in july to either the weekend before or after. Dirt country is racing the same day on july 14th, so alot of the riders in that area will be divided between the two tracks......unless alot of the boo people from up north make the trek south.

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JO, I agree. I usually race all the Dirt Country races, and my son and I will be at Chili Town. I will definetly pass it along, because the Rocky is trying hard at DC, and deserves to have some good attendance.

Ya, I saw that too and thought well looks like Beamer might not like that. Sorry Keith, it'll be all right.lol

At this point I will take any riding I can get. And Dave is pretty right. After having two kids damn near back to back it's taken a major hit to my riding. And now with getting this shop out of just my garage and into the public; I barely get to ride yet alone race. Buuuuut.....lil ms H is turning 3 in March and I have a pw ready for her....lets hope.

At this point I will take any riding I can get. And Dave is pretty right. After having two kids damn near back to back it's taken a major hit to my riding. And now with getting this shop out of just my garage and into the public; I barely get to ride yet alone race. Buuuuut.....lil ms H is turning 3 in March and I have a pw ready for her....lets hope.

That's awesome!! We bought our bell who turned 3 in october a ttr 50 when she was 2 and a half for easter! She loves it, we normal take her over at the track when no one is there or she will ride at our house. but she loves the pee wee track over there, everyone once in a while she will ride at the end of the night on the track when shane can watch her or one of our friends! But your daughter is going to love it!! Its the cutest when bell will be in the house and shes pretend riding her dirt bike lol its so funny!! Have a merry christmas

Back