OMA X classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
#23 reminds me of a father that used to have a kid racing in D11........wonder if its the same guy and he moved north. Anyone know the guys name?

Watch the blood pressure Scott!!! Lol

Red sta puft.jpg

Another nut hugger

Dude, seriously. Maybe people gang up on you because you say the most absurd things everrrrrrrrrr. For real man stop just lofting joke material out into cyberspace. You're making it too easy. I was expecting something slightly more advanced than just more additional bigotry and homophobia... It's becoming redundant!

Dude, seriously. Maybe people gang up on you because you say the most absurd things everrrrrrrrrr. For real man stop just lofting joke material out into cyberspace. You're making it too easy. I was expecting something slightly more advanced than just more additional bigotry and homophobia... It's becoming redundant!

Oh the pics and videos are allowed only? I just called a few people nut huggers it has nothing to do with being gay lmmfao funny you thought that it has more to do with being an asskisser than hugging another mans nuts. Think about it mybe I make it easy for a reason. I do not need internet friends to make me feel better, I dont go on the net hoping someone will be on myside of a internet fight. I dont have a real problem with anyone that I dont know in person, do I like george? Hell no not from what I know from him on the net, but in real life if he come up to me and got to know me we would sure lol about things we have said the same goes with anyone else. I pulled sponsorship from OMA because of just the pure BS that comes from a few suporters and I stated that with JO. And to answer the reason we dont race "Down There" is just we have never raced any D11 because MI has way better tracks alot closer to me than "Down There" nothing more nothing less.

You seem to be assuming a lot of stuff, so let's get some facts straight. I'm not on here to kiss anyone's ass (or hug nut as you call it, you should really check where expression come from before using them) and I certainly don't need anyone to get my back on a community forum. Please note: I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO BE DOING THAN ARGUING WITH YOU. I came on here to tell YOU that your comments are completely unnecessary. Especially since YOU yourself said YOU are "sick of all the BS on here" (when we're the one's that have to shovel yours!). Now i have to come back and continuously defend myself. At this point I am sorry I even said anything. I have no idea what my comments have to do with you sponsoring the OMA, but you obviously have no ground to stand on and feel that reneging on your sponsorship is the only thing left to do. Yeah you REALLY care about the sport. Enough to take money out of rider's pockets because someone called you on your nonsense. I wonder what "k100" would think of you attitude on here. It's far from professional. In fact, your unprofessionalism is making ME look unprofessional. I don't like that.

It's ok buddy, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. If you see me at the races I encourage you to come up and say hello. I will most certainly shake your hand and treat you like a human being. Maybe we can have a "rap session", and become besties. But on here you're just a pain in everyone's ass. Period. We're not aligning or collaborating against you, and that's just the truth of the matter.

I am however done with this. I am 90% sure I won't be posting to this thread anymore, but i reserve that 10% chance of having to come back here to verbally slay you again just in case you get way out of line. I've already wasted 20 minutes I'll never get back on this (cumulatively - I can type well). Don't expect a response from me because it's apparent you are just here to blow hot air. Good luck racing in 2013, wherever you choose to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back