OMA X classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-20.jpg

This is my 2013 Loretta's stash. Should be alot thicker by the time race season starts. I don't really want to do Loretta's anyway. Be at the first OMA race 23 and i'll pay your entry. I'll provide fresh new rubbers too....Dunlops that is.

Just wanna say thanks to Jason and Jeremy. This whole OMA idea has actually got me excited to race again. I kinda was over racing and became a professional practicer after 20 years of chasing that coveted plastic trophy! Looking foreward to sumthin new and I applaud their efforts. Let's just wait and see how it all goes, then we can tear them a new one on here! lol. After all... This is all a hobby. Aint none of us making a living at this! Im just happy there are guys like Jeremy and Jason and all tracks for that matter, that give us a place to ride these wonderful dirtbikes! Thanks to all!!

#0 is in the Hause !!!!

Welcome big guy!

Just wanna say thanks to Jason and Jeremy. This whole OMA idea has actually got me excited to race again. I kinda was over racing and became a professional practicer after 20 years of chasing that coveted plastic trophy! Looking foreward to sumthin new and I applaud their efforts. Let's just wait and see how it all goes, then we can tear them a new one on here! lol. After all... This is all a hobby. Aint none of us making a living at this! Im just happy there are guys like Jeremy and Jason and all tracks for that matter, that give us a place to ride these wonderful dirtbikes! Thanks to all!!

I wish i was as cool as Hause moto!! Congrats on the engagement Brother!

You were cool. Now you you suckk@!

No worries, he was already going elsewhere...1 week ago by Blabbermouth:
If George pays entry at 15 events we are in. He could be our sponsor lol.

Seems like alot going on for a new group, the only thing I see is to many tracks running and that might spread the riders out but what do I know. Might be a good year to run d14 intill all the bugs are worked out. That is unless George sponsors up..

Are you retarted or just a nut hugger?

I bet he isn't as retarded as someone would be to turn Down a sponsored ride for the weekend. From the guy who intermittently complains of the cost of moto but ends up down south and driving here and there, Georgia to Kentucky .....what's the real story of why you won't race around here?

I bet he isn't as retarded as someone would be to turn Down a sponsored ride for the weekend. From the guy who intermittently complains of the cost of moto but ends up down south and driving here and there, Georgia to Kentucky .....what's the real story of why you won't race around here?

Around where? I will take you up for sure on your offer bu why would we race Melvern over South of The Boarder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back