SPEAKING of TAXES Heading towards the *FISCAL CLIFF*

Without some kind of change....I hope I dont know what I am talking about.

Look at the number of women in congress. The working white man is now the minority.

God....sorry cant say that...Bless America. Run by Hollywood and Yahoo!

Run by Hollywood and Yahoo!

Speaking of........

Heard the reviews on the Bill they approved to be signed.
There were business's and organizations that were exempted with tax loopholes in that final draft.

And here we are again, Washington and business as usual. The whole issue is about government revenue. But then they left billions on the table (so to speak) by giving out these breaks.

Somebody in the Senate and House leadership clearly were making good on some campaign obligations or some other BS here me thinks.

Nobody does anything about it. Everyone bitches but those 535 know it doesn't matter about our bitching. They just want the next season of Jersey Shore to air and the superbowl........get people distracted already.

And speaking of pork barrel spending in these Bills, has Obama ever taken advantage of his Line Item Veto option to control federal spending?

The line item veto was found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 1998.

Re: credit limit. This is an artificial boogie man thought up by congress. They can either
spend money or not, creating a credit limit hasn't stopped them from spending like
drunken sailors.

And Obama only signs off on all these expenditures. Congress enacts the laws
requiring them Blaming him or Bush or Clinton or anybody only masks the
problem. Note that the legislation past last week to solve the fiscal cliff problem
continues tax breaks that make no damn sense (carried interest break for hedge
fund managers for instance). It did very little to solve the problem, except
push the debate out a couple months.

Guess who, per capita, is right at the top of campaign contributors? If you said
financial industry, including hedge funds, you win!

The democrats will allow a republican in next just to take the blame.

That there is pretty funny.

Mark this down. There will never be another republican president.

As long as the republicans make decisions based on religion, rather than science
and logic, you may be right. Not that dems don't do the same, they just do it
far less. And the dems constituency is growing while the repubs (white motocrossers)
is not.

Thats what they do. Steve Austria is leaving congress also due to redistricting. My guess is, he will end up a Lobbyist also.

The line item veto was found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 1998.

Re: credit limit. This is an artificial boogie man thought up by congress. They can either
spend money or not, creating a credit limit hasn't stopped them from spending like
drunken sailors.

And Obama only signs off on all these expenditures. Congress enacts the laws
requiring them Blaming him or Bush or Clinton or anybody only masks the
problem. Note that the legislation past last week to solve the fiscal cliff problem
continues tax breaks that make no damn sense (carried interest break for hedge
fund managers for instance). It did very little to solve the problem, except
push the debate out a couple months.

Guess who, per capita, is right at the top of campaign contributors? If you said
financial industry, including hedge funds, you win!

Thanks for correcting me on that. All these years I thought Clinton secured that while in office, he certainly pushed hard for it. (not sure how I missed that?)

On the debt/credit limit: A budget is a budget. And congress "shall" to be held accountable as we are. And we should hold them accountable, as they need the American public to vote them in.

On Obama signing Bills: He owns the Bills he signs. He's the President he gets the final decision. He owns it!

As long as the republicans make decisions based on religion, rather than science
far less. And the dems constituency is growing while the repubs (white motocrossers)
is not.

sturd's perfect Republican candidate?

320x240.jpg

But didn't Vulcans have a religion too?

It is not the beliefs of the Party, They all have the same assorted beliefs, democrats or Republicans.

The winner will be the best campaign. (Biggest liar)
Im in sales, I tell the truth, then I lose orders to the liars. Usually only once.
the next time I am welcome in open arms. there is no "next time" for presidental nomination by a party.

One other thing, The Dems. have the media, going after the right vote, and just made the right decisions and swept the right mistakes under the rug by...Lie lie lie lie. (They all suck, Not picking on any party)

That there is pretty funny.

is not.

Back