Summit track layout??

Bee Racing

PR Member
022.jpg

Pencil and paper < see how easy it is to make track LOL. Make your summit track lets see what we can come up with. Remember all classes. Good Luck don't crash your pencil !

Bee, that last set up is too tight.Pasimps rendition looks like what i was drawin up. Cept after the first turn make it a double table single. Inside line rolls first single then on offs the table.. make the right, double in to whoops.. make 90 right n put a table. 90 right and make a nice big single to table but have a landing for the double just to get onto the table.. 180 start straight..

The outside of the first turn could then double then take off from table and land on last single..

ha, it's funny you say that....I took 4 years of art.
Art I is 2nd picture, Art II is the 1st picture and I think I pained the last one in Art 4. The teacher hated me. Only because I'd only paint/draw Dirtbikes/moto related stuff.

100_0028.jpg100_0029.jpg100_0031.jpg

Back to the layouts!

I knew someone would bust my nuts on that one....thot I was texting. oops *thought

good one Hoyack !!!

Dis wud b my dezine

605DE4D7-FFA2-4662-AECD-3232B2A54354-13341-000012D4D860DE1D.jpg

light grey would be smaller rollers with the big double afterwards.

Oh and it's hard to draw on my phone. Haha

I got a little carried away with the layout (it's a copy paste job from other tracks I've done). BUT, I think this general layout would be make for great racing and viewing. I particularly like how it jumps across the start straight at the ends as well as offering both sides of the arena a close up rhythm section. Of course add in some whoops and classic summit bowl corners and you've got great racing!

And forgot to add it, but make the backside of the 1st turn berm the takeoff of a double into the lower left berm. Forgot to put the landing in.

TVqrh.png

Back