Summit track layout??

When you already have a huge library of jumps and templates you can whip stuff like that up in minutes. haha

I got a little carried away with the layout (it's a copy paste job from other tracks I've done). BUT, I think this general layout would be make for great racing and viewing. I particularly like how it jumps across the start straight at the ends as well as offering both sides of the arena a close up rhythm section. Of course add in some whoops and classic summit bowl corners and you've got great racing!

And forgot to add it, but make the backside of the 1st turn berm the takeoff of a double into the lower left berm. Forgot to put the landing in.

TVqrh.png

Sweet lay out. Back section has to many jumps for summit. You can only have a section with six jumps at most. A triple triple or double double double. Six singles and then fill one or two in as a table top.

Sweet lay out. Back section has to many jumps for summit. You can only have a section with six jumps at most. A triple triple or double double double. Six singles and then fill one or two in as a table top.

You got a nice long start. And it's somethin I've never seen at Summit...

If you build it, they will come! Really excited to see this track. Is this the final drawing? If so, I want to post it on Kames FB page.

Something a little different. Might have to change the number/size of jumps depending on the actually length.

summit1.png

That's cool. Start would be 10 feet to first turn though. What if you diverted start to the section after whoops/rollers.

Back