Summit track layout??

That's cool. Start would be 10 feet to first turn though. What if you diverted start to the section after whoops/rollers.

That would give a little more room for the start and allow you not to have to slam on the brakes to make a nearly 180° turn.

Here ya go Bee.

c8gpB.jpg

Something a little different. Might have to change the number/size of jumps depending on the actually length.

summit1.png

That is a cool design...I only worry about safety for riders getting out of control in the woops and riding into the oncoming lane. That can happen anywhere, it's a tight track, but this kinda seems to be asking for trouble.

I'm all in for whoops, and I'm about as slow as they go. Quads, on the other hand, are the reason we can't have nice things.

I'm not quite sure why you would think this. The AMS indoors had just as many whoops and it was fine for all classes. I don't remember any quads crashing in them. I do remember some bikes going down though.
From running alot of Faircross and indoor races i've always thought AMS was known for whoops and crappy jumps and CRA was known for safe fun tracks. Somebody has it figured out!

Ok, this is going to be the track for the first round of Summit Indoors. The only thing that is going to change is the rhythm section, It's going to be a double, single, table, double. Thanks for everyone help! Summit Indoor 2013.jpg

SWEET TRACK!!!

Bee, can you fill in the gap between the take-off of the triple and the middle hump so we can drive the RZR over it? We are going to do some hot laps with Clint & Ryan at intermission as well as toss out freebies!

Soooooo.... What happens when someone doesn't get off the line right away? Wouldn't you have riders going the opposite directions on the same middle stretch?

The track personal will have three corners and two straights to solve the problem or red flag if it can't be resolved. As many holeshot errors as we usually get, don't think it will be an issue .

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-DChj-e4eao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yP3Mnd5vFXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quads strike again... Another reason we can't have nice things. (Even though we get the start in a different spot this year)

Back