Guess whos back, back again

barrington314

PR Elite
4c6ae9f2708611e2b55122000a1f9be7_7.jpg

From Swap (TWMX)
I don't know the whole story yet, but from what I understand, Jason is hoping to race the 450 Nationals. More than anything, I just want to know where the hell he's been! We got the call on Saturday that he'd be in town for a Utopia photo shoot, and that he's like to do something with TWMX while he was here. When the issue of a bike came up, we just happened to have a near-new RM-Z in the garage. That's the story...I'll know a lot more (hopefully) in a while. Will get content up on Twmx.com as soon as I can.

I was just asking someone what happened to this kid.. It's likely going to be fun to watch this develop.

awesome. i cant imagine him doing well, especially in the 450 class. but i look forward to seeing it all happen!!!!

Jeeze tuff critics here lol. Jlaw would prob smoke everyone on Pitracer! Don't get me wrong kid made some major mistakes...but it's so easy to judge. I recall many people saying Millsapps was washed up. Redemption can be a powerful motivator! If he's back it will only make for some excitement and that I'm ok with.

Doesnt somebody have his number now though?

Wheres john259/338 at on this one?

I hope he tries. I dont think he will do well either but it will be fun to hear the hype!

I liked JLaw, yeah he was a bit ridiculous but it was refreshing. He was just having all the fun that racers in the 90's did (mc, emig, swing, ryno, Reynard, etc)... Thing is, without facebook, twitter, and all the social
Media stuff we just didn't hear about them being crazy stupid kids. Hell, I even remember reading a story about demo derby in a rental car with Payton... And everyone likes and respects him.

I do know I saw him at the KROC and he looked like crap lol... So idk how this is going to work out. I don't see much coming out of it... BUT any of you guys that try to deny his talent on a bike need to set the pipe down. Dude hauled the mail.

you dont get the #1 plate for no reason. yeah he might be an idiot, but hes doing half of the stuff that most of you probably did as a kid. hes no ryan dungey but so what. like spagina said, its refreshing. i dont watch interviews but i guarantee myself and every one you will be youtubing every jason lawrencee interview you can find to see what he has to say, good or bad!

Back