Guess whos back, back again

Kid has tons of talent never even trained.....He is against the norm...will never be dungey...But he might have grown up,Seen the wasted talent he has....Who knows...I know I will be watching....J-Law Lets see what he does!

I don't think he's burned out. He's 25 years old. He ain't 19 anymore. He just filled in a little and butched all his long hair off. He's always been ugly.

And I never liked him at amateur nationals because he was in my class and was a prick. But he was a fast prick. But now I just want the kid to blow the doors off everyone.

Lichtle was a fast prick too.
Millsaps was a stand up kid his whole life.
I could list many 23-25 year old pros who were aHoles on minis.
Evenou was a prick. He don't even race anymore I don't think. But alot of these stand up pros you think are class acts were always pricks behind the scenes, bet the majority still are. Bet jlaw still is too, but if all the other pricks get a factory ride and act nice in front of the camera then give jlaw one too Eventhough he lets his personality hang out everywhere.

Maybe Bubba will let him ride his bike for the outdoors since he won't be....unless he let's john259 have first dibs.. lol

The real kicker of this thread is that Barrington got me watching Slim Shady vids all day long by putting that title. At first I was like "dang, what is that from?!?!" Then I remembered and it's been off to the Youtube races.

Thats it.........I am changing my screeen name to John259/338.............It seems to be so popular anymore.

The real kicker of this thread is that Barrington got me watching Slim Shady vids all day long by putting that title. At first I was like "dang, what is that from?!?!" Then I remembered and it's been off to the Youtube races.
Careful man, youtube is like a drug. :eek:
Same with JLaw and Bubba threads. For some reason people just can't get off of them.

Back