Guess whos back, back again

I bet he kills it. That SOB has so much talent it's retarded. He never trained and was still taking names and whipping ass.

He's going to be whipping some ass.

Pit i was at the 09 daytona sx & it confirmed that unmotivated twit sure is one badass rider when he feels like proving a point!

He was just having all the fun that racers in the 90's did (mc, emig, swing, ryno, Reynard, etc)... Thing is, without facebook, twitter, and all the social
Media stuff we just didn't hear about them being crazy stupid kids.

This is sad, but true. Everyone is so up on posting everything on facebook/twitter its become a little too far. Phelps for example, got ranted and raved on because someone posted a picture of him smoking the green stuff. Whatever, its his life and his choices and it obviously didnt affect him from winning any gold medals, just as J-Law's crazy acts/rental car thrashes, and partying didnt affect him from winning a championship. A factory rider couldn't take a sh*t in the porta john without seeing it on facebook and then hearing from his manager why didnt he use the rig.

Everyone needs to watch the " Motocross Files" episode with Bob Hannah. Back in the 70's, 80's and 90's all these guys did the craziest things on and off the track. Todays society is too uptight, more worried about what every one else is doing wrong than living their own life correctly.

everyone needs to watch the " motocross files" episode with bob hannah. Back in the 70's, 80's and 90's all these guys did the craziest things on and off the track. Todays society is too uptight, more worried about what every one else is doing wrong than living their own life correctly.

^this

Dude........hanging with "my Bud Hansen", you know man.....hanging with postive role models, like changing my life dude. Just want to chill in CA, see if I still feel it on the bike.....Man I think I am like a 5 to 12 dude, but dudes are flying these days. I thought Utopia......like perfect. I had some Utopia last night, but thats another story for another time dude.

Hey man, like free bikes and riding is so much cooler than asking if you want Fries with that burger. I loved my job at Wendys, but man, those people are so uptight and serious. My boss was an ass.....wanted me to actually be at work at 10am!

JLaw and Hansen should both crawl in a hole, and go away. While many people are trying to market SX/MX and bring it up a level, jack a***s like this dont help the cause.

Dude........hanging with "my Bud Hansen", you know man.....hanging with postive role models, like changing my life dude. Just want to chill in CA, see if I still feel it on the bike.....Man I think I am like a 5 to 12 dude, but dudes are flying these days. I thought Utopia......like perfect. I had some Utopia last night, but thats another story for another time dude.

Hey man, like free bikes and riding is so much cooler than asking if you want Fries with that burger. I loved my job at Wendys, but man, those people are so uptight and serious. My boss was an ass.....wanted me to actually be at work at 10am!

JLaw and Hansen should both crawl in a hole, and go away. While many people are trying to market SX/MX and bring it up a level, jack a***s like this dont help the cause.

people like you annoy me when it comes to this. who cares how he talks? You'd probably talk that that if you grew up riding dirt bikes instead of going to school too. who cares if he isnt exactly well spoken. does that have anything to do with the kind of person he is (if he is any different noow than before? NO) does it effect his skill on a bike? no.

youll never be happy until everyone on the gate is just like dungey. get over it. thats boring.

I will be suprised if he can run with the top 5 (dont think it will happen) but either way it should mix things up a bit... bet rv2 is excited lol

people like you annoy me when it comes to this. who cares how he talks? You'd probably talk that that if you grew up riding dirt bikes instead of going to school too. who cares if he isnt exactly well spoken. does that have anything to do with the kind of person he is (if he is any different noow than before? NO) does it effect his skill on a bike? no.

youll never be happy until everyone on the gate is just like dungey. get over it. thats boring.

Has nothing to do with being perfectly well spoken. I seriously feel sorry for guys like J Law. He is 25, and thats the way he comes across to the public. I've interviewed hundreds of 20 something guys over the last 25 years. I know, a guy like him rolls into my office, he was not getting hired.

I have no doubt the kid used to be great on a motorcycle, and a serious punk off the motorcycle. He is back riding probably because he found out he couldnt make any money in the real world. I guess I forgot we werent allowed to have our own opinion of different riders, only 23MXs.......Hey, you like the guys you want, and I will root for the guys I want too. Makes no difference to me, but I am just guessing the guys that I think should be on the track vs the ones you want to see on the track, well the guys I am talking about are going to be the ones rising to the top of the stack.

And I seriously would question with all the super fast talented kids out there, that are truly great kids, why any sponsor would want to stick his name on J Law. I dont care how much talent he has. Many guys have lost professional opportunites in many sports due to character.

Has nothing to do with being perfectly well spoken. I seriously feel sorry for guys like J Law. He is 25, and thats the way he comes across to the public. I've interviewed hundreds of 20 something guys over the last 25 years. I know, a guy like him rolls into my office, he was not getting hired.

I have no doubt the kid used to be great on a motorcycle, and a serious punk off the motorcycle. He is back riding probably because he found out he couldnt make any money in the real world. I guess I forgot we werent allowed to have our own opinion of different riders, only 23MXs.......Hey, you like the guys you want, and I will root for the guys I want too. Makes no difference to me, but I am just guessing the guys that I think should be on the track vs the ones you want to see on the track, well the guys I am talking about are going to be the ones rising to the top of the stack.

And I seriously would question with all the super fast talented kids out there, that are truly great kids, why any sponsor would want to stick his name on J Law. I dont care how much talent he has. Many guys have lost professional opportunites in many sports due to character.

you can have your opinion about it, i dont care.. just like i can share my opinion on my feelings towards the way you voice your opinions, lol. but you act the same way about stewart.

If you owned a business and jlaw could guarantee a boost in sales by 80% you'd hire him if he walked in naked with a joint hanging out of his mouth.

He can boost sales. If RC was smart he'd fire tickle and give that bike to jlaw and watch that sycauane Suzuki get on the podium.

hilarious! If he was such a marketing tool don't you think he would have a job. You are way off base. He is a TOOL. Not a marketing tool. Boost sales by 80% ha! When you stab a friend in the neck with a pen, bite another friend's ear off, flip a rental car and punch a 16 year old fan in the face at RedBud....the only thing he is boosting is the unemployment rate.

Million dollar companies want ultra fast, talented riders that are stable in mind and body. They want kids with good families. The industry is LOADED with them.

Yes, he has more talent falling out of his pockets than most are born with. But he doesn't respect the sport of motocross. I guess that's the part that kills me about JJoke. The top guys work so hard at being the best. They go the extra mile for themselves and their teams. Not that kid tho. He's just fumbling through life like it's a never ending game to him.... Yes, I will be watching to see how he does. No denying that!

Yes, he has more talent falling out of his pockets than most are born with. But he doesn't respect the sport of motocross. I guess that's the part that kills me about JJoke. The top guys work so hard at being the best. They go the extra mile for themselves and their teams. Not that kid tho. He's just fumbling through life like it's a never ending game to him.... Yes, I will be watching to see how he does. No denying that!

That is why he is fumbling through it all with out respect for the sport. He was never taught that he has a talent that is rare and takes it for granted. But that is his problem for not learning it on his own in his late teens as well. But unfortunately for the nay sayers he is a marketing tool right now for companies looking to break into the spot light. Not the large moguls who want positive only, but there are those that want him for now. After he fizzles out again they will drop him.

Look at the hype he is drawing already after a day.......advertising at its best!

Posting back to back hershey's .....that should confuse the masses! Lol

agreed hershey....from one Hershey to another hershey....masses considered confused at this point.

Yes, some low budget company will sign him for marketing purposes. Like #2 pencils might sign him. OR...a SoCal strip joint known for their skankiness. Then he will spontaneously combust and disappear like a fart in the wind. The end.

I just can't believe how burnt out he looks right now. Looks like too much burning the candle at both ends have been going on for the past few years that have really taken a toll on his looks.

Companies like ARMA Energy and Utopia Optics are trying to get some exposure (any exposure) since they are trying to compete with the big boys like RED BULL, Monster, Muscle Milk, Rockstar, and Smith, Scott, Oakley,etc. They see the chance to get a publicity magnet like Jlaw wearing their stuff as a gold mine since he generates so much buzz and gets their name in front of a lot of cameras and press. Those same companies can't afford to pay a Reed or Windham to wear their stuff because they don't have the cash...... JLaw is as good as it gets for them!

Time to pull the "Let J-Law Ride" t-shirts out of the closet! This is the real life version of a "moon shiners" reality show, and it'll probably end with the cops involved too!

I just can't believe how burnt out he looks right now. Looks like too much burning the candle at both ends have been going on for the past few years that have really taken a toll on his looks.

Companies like ARMA Energy and Utopia Optics are trying to get some exposure (any exposure) since they are trying to compete with the big boys like RED BULL, Monster, Muscle Milk, Rockstar, and Smith, Scott, Oakley,etc. They see the chance to get a publicity magnet like Jlaw wearing their stuff as a gold mine since he generates so much buzz and gets their name in front of a lot of cameras and press. Those same companies can't afford to pay a Reed or Windham to wear their stuff because they don't have the cash...... JLaw is as good as it gets for them!

its already working, i didnt know utopia was still around. i had several pairs of their goggles a few years ago and really liked them but i thought they were done....

Back