Time for Supercross East Coast

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
So now the East Coast Series starts up for the 125...errr...Lites....errr....I mean 250 class. Who are the riders? I can think of only a few -- Will Hahn, Blake Warton, Nico Izzi, Dean Wilson. Who else is East?

I would say the top 4 are probably Marvin Musquin, Dean Wilson, Will Hahn and Blake Wharton. I think Wilson may be injuried though. Could be a KTM sweep of both the East and West with the 250 Championship with Roczen and Musquin. How much of an upset would that be! KTM would be on top of the world in the MX market.

Alex Martin as well. I looke for big things from DD he showed some potential last year on the PC bike if he stays healthy he may be one to watch.

I heard that Austin Coon from Spencer, WV is running the East coast lites this year. Any truth to that?

The guy is crazy fast at the local tracks. It will be interesting to see how he stacks up on the bigger tracks against the better riders in Supercross if its true.

I heard that Austin Coon from Spencer, WV is running the East coast lites this year. Any truth to that?

The guy is crazy fast at the local tracks. It will be interesting to see how he stacks up on the bigger tracks against the better riders in Supercross if its true.

I Thought you had to go through Arena Cross "Ricky Road to Supercross"? B4 riding lites?

I thought that too. That is why I was asking. The rumor is that he is riding the East coast series. I wondered if anyone knew for sure.

If you really have to race arenacross before you ever race supercross that is just stupid. Do you really think they are gonna make some one like adam ciancurulo (spelling?) race a season in arenacross first...? If so that is just dumb as hell. The kid could probably run in the top 5 or 6 or better now. Look at the lap times for the top super mini riders at the last monster energy cup. They were 2 to 3 seconds off from the pros, and they were on seriously undersized bikes compared to them riding the same track.

Back