Time for Supercross East Coast

"get through supercross and get ready for outdoors". That caught me off guard.

Kind of an interesting stat fact. JS has beat RV 4 times and RV has beat JS 4 times, in main events this year. Difference is, JS has 2 DNFs.

"get through supercross and get ready for outdoors". That caught me off guard.

I noticed that too, meant to mention it but forgot. He clearly implied he would be racing the outdoors, I figured no way and he would get his knee fixed.
Maybe he's going to just let the knee be and not get it fixed for a while? You can live without an ACL.

Nate Adams doesnt even have ACL's, both are torn. Well, a few year ago i knew this was true anyway. Some people do not need an ACL as bad as others.

I know i personally tore my ACL, MCL, and Meniscus in 2006. I continued to race all year. The first 5-6 weeks it hurt really bad because of the scar tissue, and meniscus damage. Other than that, my riding functionability was fine, other than because my MCL was torn, my knee would pop out sideways. This ultimitely was what made me get it fixed, but my doctor confirmed that it was mainly because of my MCL, and that i was one of these people that could still funtion with no ACL.

That is a a first hand story about the same issues that JS has... hmm... its been 6 weeks, and he is getting back up to speed. i think i see a pattern.

its either that, or all he had was a strain or partial tear that is healing.

Either way, im just pumped that somebody else won a race... which just makes this season even more interesting to watch. The race was boring, but 5 winners in 7 races is really awesome. Props to Millsaps for another podium. He is so solid this season that i think its time for everyone to quit being suprised. Really pumped for him to step it up like this.

Oh P.S., Barcia is a TOOL for that pass on Brayton... Rubbin is racin, but thats just stupid..

Either way, im just pumped that somebody else won a race... which just makes this season even more interesting to watch. The race was boring, but 5 winners in 7 races is really awesome. Props to Millsaps for another podium. He is so solid this season that i think its time for everyone to quit being suprised. Really pumped for him to step it up like this.

Yep ^

Everyone on here except me I think was all jacked up on Barcia before the season started. He looked good at the first couple rounds and nothing since. Canard is kind of in the same boat lost in the pack the last few weeks. Barcia is a tool though. I picked Tomac to get 6th, and he got 7th. Now way did I think he would come out week one and just smoke the 450 top guys. Just shows how fast the top 450 guys are running.

Everyone on here except me I think was all jacked up on Barcia before the season started. He looked good at the first couple rounds and nothing since. Canard is kind of in the same boat lost in the pack the last few weeks. Barcia is a tool though. I picked Tomac to get 6th, and he got 7th. Now way did I think he would come out week one and just smoke the 450 top guys. Just shows how fast the top 450 guys are running.

And then.....?

so what you're telling us is that you been gambling the races and clearly winnin some fat cash. So much cash that you needed a gov't 1098g form to file for your gambling winning taxes this year up until you bet it all that Stewart wouldnt of won this last event?

Not too good, although i doubt if it is broken. I squeezed Nikkis hand last night as hard as i could, and she laughed at me. So, we'll see. If it doesn't make much progress by tomorrow i will probably go get it checked it. Better heal up, i need to get ready for tomahawk!

I read somewhere else he said he was racing outdoors too....Very interesting to see him and RV outdoors!

RC thought there were "options"...
The only options I seen were to take the fast race line or to try something different and fall behind. With most of the top guys running the same lap times within under a second of each other, I didn't see anyone making up any time anywhere. When you can't pass someone without them making a mistake for you to catch up, and then having to damn near take them out in a turn to pass, I call that pretty one-lined. Nothing personal to you or the others that share your opinion because you are entitled to your opinions, but it just look liked follow the leader out there. Great for best starters who are consistent, bad for the rest. We need some tracks with sections that only a few guys can do something special. Dirtwurx is killing the "real" racing this season. They have an entire football field, and the only whoop section is maybe 20 yards long? Really? Make something that seperates the men from the boys! Still think A1 was the best track this year.

The only options I seen were to take the fast race line or to try something different and fall behind. With most of the top guys running the same lap times within under a second of each other, I didn't see anyone making up any time anywhere. When you can't pass someone without them making a mistake for you to catch up, and then having to damn near take them out in a turn to pass, I call that pretty one-lined. Nothing personal to you or the others that share your opinion because you are entitled to your opinions, but it just look liked follow the leader out there. Great for best starters who are consistent, bad for the rest. We need some tracks with sections that only a few guys can do something special. Dirtwurx is killing the "real" racing this season. They have an entire football field, and the only whoop section is maybe 20 yards long? Really? Make something that seperates the men from the boys! Still think A1 was the best track this year.

I agree.

I watched a race from 1996 (I think) when Emig denied McGrath of running the table at round 14. The track was completely different from what they run now. The whoops seemed to be an entire length of the stadium track. They had multiple lines to make passes. In nearly all sections it risked losing time through a mistake to make up time.

The races now are ho hum. The 450's power through any track they are building these days. Daytona should be a good one since it shouldnt be the cookie cutter tracks they have been riding on.

Does anyone know if RC is designing the Daytona track this year or is it the same builder that does all the others?

RC is designing Daytona. Used to be Gary bailey who designed it (until he exposed himself in Wendys). Watch the old races, and the whoops would get rutted out and tough to get through also, now they must mix concrete with them because they stay so consistent that these guy skips the tops easily......remember when they used to say how the 125 would struggle through the whoops because of not enough power. When was the last time you saw a guy lose his momentum in the whoops and struggle??? They dont.....also tracks in the late 80s and early 90s had jumps that were tough! Unique sections to them. It is about getting the show started at 7:34.......and the checked flag flying at 10:14..........it is entertainment, not so much racing. Bring on the outdoors.

I would like to have a mic on Mike Alessi each week. Under his helmet he is probably talking to himself saying, I hate this stupid ass s**t.......lets get outside so I can show you wanna be motocrossers how to go fast. Like him or not, there is a guy that obviously could care less about SX, and yet flies outdoors each year.

Back