Time for Supercross East Coast

Yeah, come on Stephen…. You know we all hang on your posts two or three days before any race.
You make it clean and keep it relevant. Always great stuff to get the moto blood pumping.
Not to worry…..they’ll all be back soon enough…

Looking back at the photos of Dallas....I guess I over looked the picture of RVs bike with the tire warmers on it. That cracks me up, lol. Since when do we need to warm up the tires on a MX bike? Leave the tire warmers in the superbike trailer please. Tire warmers on a SX/MX = GAY.

frontATLSPEED2013.jpg

402828_10151287105206301_860579997_n.jpg

554232_10151287148681301_904933851_n.jpg

a0ecc7347de211e2b4f522000a9f12b5_7.jpg

Not calling it a DEANO deal yet! Although Blake Wharton, even though getting second, seemed discouraged on the podium. He knows he has nothing for Dean Wilson. I could just see during his interview... Blake seems like a Good kid, but I think his days on the podium are getting short.
Musquin was unbelievable with that comeback, that was just CRAZY!
Cant wait till 7:30 I want to see Him and Deano off the gate clean, That was just too easy for Wilson last week, He should be Ashamed of himself. LOL!!! Racing up front without fair competition, throwing whips, and table tops, and such, Its too easy to look good!!!! HA! HA!!!

I'm not sure, He seems to have the speed and the tenacity. Just a stroke of bad luck. I do question the second ride after that first get off He was out cold! and I feel he should not have been given the go ahead for the LCQ or MAIN. Of coarse that is hindsight. Had he not had the second crash and finished anywhere in the top ten it would be "PROPS to BELL for that great ride!" tough call for sure but I said B4 the LCQ he should not have been out there, Hit his head to hard.

He has crashed himself out of the 2 nationals that he raced, and now twice in 1 sx he has raced. I hope I am wrong, and he can redeem himself.

Another one lined borefest. Yawn.... At least we had two new main winners. Congrats to both of them. Race itself was pretty boring to watch, sadly. :(

Really one lined? I'm not sure what you guys were watching. I seen multiple lines this week. After coming down te start straight backwards you had single, double, triple or triple triple. The first rhythm section had a few ways that were fast. I think you guys are confusing "even in speed" with "one lined."

Really one lined? I'm not sure what you guys were watching. I seen multiple lines this week. After coming down te start straight backwards you had single, double, triple or triple triple. The first rhythm section had a few ways that were fast. I think you guys are confusing "even in speed" with "one lined."

X2

Sucked.......Bubba finally won. Thought the track was the best one yet this year. But did think the race was a snoozer.

Back