OMA Flyers and Posters

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
OMA schedules are making there way into places of business. So far they are at RAM JAM, NEMX, Steel Valley indoors. You can pick them up from Kames, Mid Ohio Honda-Kaw-Suz-Yam, Rival Motorsports (thornville), and Jason will have them available at the Summit indoors this weekend. He will also have shirt, beanies, and whats left of the hoodies. Be sure and grab one when you can.

I will be walking around handing out schedules all weekend so make sure you get one. Handed out a bunch at practice yesterday.

On a limb here.....

Pit, im sure they will allow it! The tracks allow camp fires and you have to have something to put the race gas on to start the fire!

Hopefully I didnt just nominate myself for the stirrer award! haha

Well, here we see the "class" the OMA guys are gonna show...

Hopefully Wayne stands up for his group and asks that fliers not be passed out at his event.

Why can't everyone be gentlemen here...

Hopefully Wayne stands up for his group and asks that fliers not be passed out at his event.

Jason has taken equipment up there to help build the track on his own dime!!! Sounds like part of the OMA sponsoring the event to me. hmmmmmm.

Class.....Class?? Ok let's talk about class. Lets talk about a CRA banquet that I contribute more money towards than any two or three promoters combined and am left completely out of any and all mention throughout the entire program. I also was not on the list of awards to be given out with all the other tracks even though all Malvern's and the faircross awards were present and ready to be handed out. Classy stuff huh?

Second, what makes you think the handing out of schedules wasn't discussed with Wayne? Keep in mind I don't have an OMA booth set up, I am simply walking around handing these out to people I know or people who ask me for them (which was a lot). You being such a Gentleman, I would appreciate you getting your facts straight before you start making comments about my"class". As you clearly have no insight into the matter or idea what you are talking about.

Class.....Class?? Ok let's talk about class. Lets talk about a CRA banquet that I contribute more money towards than any two or three promoters combined and am left completely out of any and all mention throughout the entire program. I also was not on the list of awards to be given out with all the other tracks even though all Malvern's and the faircross awards were present and ready to be handed out. Classy stuff huh?

Second, what makes you think the handing out of schedules wasn't discussed with Wayne? Keep in mind I don't have an OMA booth set up, I am simply walking around handing these out to people I know or people who ask me for them (which was a lot). You being such a Gentleman, I would appreciate you getting your facts straight before you start making comments about my"class". As you clearly have no insight into the matter or idea what you are talking about.

Bri232 would be the guy with apple in his mouth. The other guy: Jason. Winner!http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVtKQPZG8Y&feature=fvwrel

AND I will have the schedules and gear this Thursday at Mid-Ohio Hon-Suz-Yam-Kaw too for their Hot Winter Nights open house. It will be your last chance to become one of the over 314 members of the OMA and pick your own number (not required to race this year, but cool nonetheless) for this season. After Thursday, online memberships will not be available. You will be able to buy them at the track, but your membership number will be random at that point. Food, fun and fetivities, plus we could bench race the potential for expanding the 85 class into A, B, C., & D!!!!!!!

plus we could bench race the potential for expanding the 85 class into A, B, C., & D!!!!!!!

Now that's the best idea I've heard from any promoter in a long time! Seriously! I have a kid that rides 85 class, and in no way should he be out there with the more advanced riders at age 11. He's a hazard to himself and them, but he LOVES to ride, so I would be for it. Mabey not so much A,B,C, and D but mabey something along the lines of beginners and experienced. Call them what you want. No points for the beginners. Mabey even put beginner 65's in there too.

Now that's the best idea I've heard from any promoter in a long time! Seriously! I have a kid that rides 85 class, and in no way should he be out there with the more advanced riders at age 11. He's a hazard to himself and them, but he LOVES to ride, so I would be for it. Mabey not so much A,B,C, and D but mabey something along the lines of beginners and experienced. Call them what you want. No points for the beginners. Mabey even put beginner 65's in there too.

Ok, since this can of worms has taken....a turn......let me ask you this. What if we had the run of the mill Mini Jr. and Sr.; 7-11 & 12-15, then had an 85/65 beginner class 7-12 (1st year racer), no points just giving them a chance to get used to a 65/85 and just simply for the awards given at each race. And we would reserve the right to bump kids out of this class if they are clearly ready for the regular class. Could be staggered behind regular 65 class.

And while we are talking 65's. Who here thinks its a bad idea to change the 65's to 7-9 only? Does anyone have an 11 or 10 year old still on a 65? And if so, why?

Sounds like a great idea. There is definately a gap in rider skills that isn't addressed, but you have a great idea. It could be provisional for this year, or even on a track by track basis. Just would be nice for the beginner mini riders.

To set the record straight- Malvern was mentioned throughout the CRA banquet, the Malvern awards and Faircross awards were handed out that evening, AND Malvern was listed in the program and on the flyers. If anyone would like a copy of these progams or flyers please feel free to contact the CRA and we will gladly provide them. Good luck tonight to all the CRA riders at Summit.

Ok, since this can of worms has taken....a turn......let me ask you this. What if we had the run of the mill Mini Jr. and Sr.; 7-11 & 12-15, then had an 85/65 beginner class 7-12 (1st year racer), no points just giving them a chance to get used to a 65/85 and just simply for the awards given at each race. And we would reserve the right to bump kids out of this class if they are clearly ready for the regular class. Could be staggered behind regular 65 class.

And while we are talking 65's. Who here thinks its a bad idea to change the 65's to 7-9 only? Does anyone have an 11 or 10 year old still on a 65? And if so, why?

My son is a beginner 65 racer, so this would be good for him. He already has his OMA membership with his number, so we will be at some OMA events regardless. If there was a beginner type 65 class for him to race in, that just means we would be at earlier events as opposed to events later in the year after he gets some more seat time. 7-9 makes sense for 65's, IMO.

7-9 does not seem like a very big window of oppurtunity for the 65 class. Bias reasoning here, my kid is small. We are 65ing it this year, he will turn 8 late may. I have no idea how long he will remain on a 65 to be honest. On one hand I like the idea of him being out there with younger kids but on the other hand the age limit may prohibit some late bloomers. I gotta get him pushin' some iron and eatin' some Mega Mass 5000 Super weight gainer 2000 Power up bars.

Back