Indy SX

Meister

PR Founding Father
Who's going? When ya goin? Where ya stayin?

Looking at booking a hotel just outside of town Friday night and Saturday night.

ill be there with a group friday and saturday, this will be my second year staying at the spring hill sweets by marriott which is within walking distance of lucas oil stadium. booked a studio king sweet for $169 per night, not a bad rate considering the location, plus its a pretty nice hotel.

we should get an ohio crew together to shut down the bars downtown after the race.

Just booked through orbitz at the Ramada which is 15 mins from the stadium. $87 for both nights. Straight through Ramada they wanted $79 a night.

We're going to be there Friday and Saturday night, a big group of us. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express right beside the stadium, we should all get together over there somehow!

We'll be there Thursday night through Sunday morn at the Crowne at Union Station. Oh yeah....

We are driving the 4 hours to Indy Saturday morning and then driving back directly after the race is over. It makes for a long day, but there is a big group that goes so its not that bad.

I'm looking for a reason to take the moto bus... anybody want to carpool? Leaving saturday AM for indy from Cleveland area, returning home sunday after hotel check out.

ill be there... 10 hour drive from virginia. im staying at the best inn, its about 10 minutes outside of town... right next to classy chassis haha

WE (my new fiance and I) are going. Have industry Passes (all access to pits and industry seating) from Feld for the team (looking into racing SX, the team that is). We are staying a bit out of the city. Tried to book a room too late. But we are leaving friday night, go early (about 9am) Saturday and back to the hotel after the races. Should be a great time!!!!
Brit

Group of us going sat morning, booked rooms at mariot. Gotta love walking from race to bars to hotel.

sounds like we should have a pretty solid group. i think most of you have my # that said they are going. lets all definitely try to get together sat night

Back