Indy SX

Gotta love walking from race to bars to hotel.

They have bars there? Hrm...never been to them... ;)

This has become an epic weekend for us. This year, kinda like last year, it doubly packed due to being St. Patrick's Day weekend also. Kinda hate that since there is major fun back home for the GREEN festivities (gotta love that color), but Indy does it good. The turn the canal green Friday morning then they have tents and other events going on all weekend in addition to SX. We start the party Thursday night and don't stop until after morning coffee and Bailey's to take the edge off for the drive home Sunday morning... See you there although I don't know who half you all are outside of the PitRacer.com walls... If you miss it, well, that's your fault. I'll still have fun!! :)

yeah i doubt ill go to the classy chassis this time.. probably wont be my gf first choice lol.. but well be out for sure somewhere.

I may have 6 tickets for sale, super good seats section 139 row 10. If interested pm me and I will have more info in a few days whether or not they will be avaliabe.

what tiime is the pit party? Is tail gating allowed in the stadium parking lot?
Im not sure about tailgating. Im not sure if you can park at the stadium because 1/2 will be pits. In the past they parked them on the ramp leading into the stadium but not sure about this weekend. but the pit party is 12:30-6 PM unless you have the all access or industry passes.

Hardrock down town currently. Took me 25 mins to find somewhere to park! There's a reason I dislike cities..

Only 2 different possibilities for different rythems and other than that, 1 line central. Least favorite track in 3 years..

Back