Indy SX

Was better racing than I thought it would be, better than some this season. Track was going away in spots.

I saw him hanging out in the #7 pits.

Heard he was also passing out "jlaws return - 338" stickers. Then he was giving pointers to the track builders in the whoop section. "Make em all different sizes and different spacing. "

On the serious note Todd Krieg just needs a little confidence and he will be taking off the main gate. He looked a little stiff and not as fluid/scrubby as he does locally. I'm not bashing him in any way. As soon as he takes his local style and swag to the big gates he won't have any problems! Nice ride Todd. Keep tryin man!

Seems like the riders kinda liked the track.. From above, it looked like follow the leader most of the time..

Surprised no one anywhere has commented on Kiniry jumping something on the track that NO ONE else did..

He did it twice in the LCQ.

Wide open through the whoops and continued to hold it on and jumped from the first single, over the table, and landed on the next single.. He had to have a perfect run to do it but im surprised the factory guys didnt catch on because it was quicker.. If 5 would have done it in the main instead of on/off`ing the table top, he would have probably got around the outside of RV the couple times he was close..

Surprised no one anywhere has commented on Kiniry jumping something on the track that NO ONE else did..

Wide open through the whoops and continued to hold it on and jumped from the first single, over the table, and landed on the next single.. He had to have a perfect run to do it but im surprised the factory guys didnt catch on because it was quicker.. If 5 would have done it in the main instead of on/off`ing the table top, he would have probably got around the outside of RV the couple times he was close..

No one else did it all night. We sat right there and it was cool to watch

Is that where he crashed? You can see him laying on the side of the track when JS stalled in that off camber. Pause the video at 5:50.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c7oyz2FlOcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I missed his crash, but seen him laying there.. It almost looked like he came from the corner in the sand section though. Not sure, totally missed it.. Dont know if he was quad`n when he wrecked or what..

That line Kiniry did was blazing fast. I saw him do it in qualifying and was blown away the he was the only one who did it.

I think if he would have doubled to the elevated section and jump off like Wilson tried to and Dungey did it would have been superfast. I was sitting right there and the line for Dungey went away after a few laps.

Back