Mx 213 Sunday 3-10-13

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Mx213 is still planning to open this Sunday, it really depends on how much it dries up by Saturday. He said he would keep me posted. I will let everyone know on Saturday!

If they open, it will be 11-5:00pm, $25 per rider.

Yep. Its not a qualifier, nor is it south, and its in ohio. So you probably missed it.

I just looked all over the OMA site and couldn’t find a single thing announcing an open ride at MX 213 for March 10th 2013.
So amuse me on how I missed it.
<O:p

So amuse me on how I missed it.
<o:p

Sharc I figured it all out.....let me explain the steps:

-first you have to know that you want to go to a track called MX213 this weekend
-then go to Facebook and search for MX213
-nothing will come up but then you can search the web for MX213, which will eventually lead you to their new website at mx213.com
-now since you found their website you can see on their schedule that there is open practice for March 10
-next, click their "like us on Facebook" link and go to their facebook page
-once there, you will now see that you didn't find them on facebook the first time because they are not called MX213 on FB, but are called MX 213 with a space in between
-look at their updated status and see that they are still planning on trying to run open practice

I still don't understand how you could have not known! Jeez man....how much simpler could it get? I mean, it's not like there is a single website where people go to look for stuff about Ohio motocross....

</o

Im guessing he is insinuating some of us that will travel to experience our passion for MX have a pair of these on for Ohio riding.......

blinders.gif

But I think it is probably on some facebook or twitter garbage and not originally posted on the OMA site or Pitracer

And now let me get out my XXL boat oar here:

Guys its been on Facebook for quite some time, maybe its time to get current??

Nope, that’s not it, I’ve been out and about all winter long..Having a blast!
But, with Pit’s help I DID find MX 213 on facebook.
You may call it current, but from what I can tell, MX 213 hasn’t responded to anything put up since Monday at 4:00 p.m. Looks like a bunch of people have asked questions yet none of them have gotten a reply???
Yep, time to get current with facebook I guess..

Don’t worry about it,….Bottom line = you got this all figured out. We’re a bunch of crank’s needing a hug and MX 213 has done such a stellar job of promoting so far.

How’s it go????
.....move along ….nothing to see here.

You guys got me...I would have post this sooner, but I have been real busy, like pulling triple shifts.

I know you all expect alot from OMA tracks, but cut the 213 crew some slack, they feel under the gun with the weather and everything. They originally had planned on this date, but werent sure with the weather and everything. Plus, we (Jason and I) are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at them with all of the new OMA stuff.

I still think your're cranky. Admit it.....

And now let me get out my XXL boat oar here:

Guys its been on Facebook for quite some time, maybe its time to get current??

If they dont want to put a little extra effort into posting about practice in other places besides facebook then so be it. After all promotion means you put the word out and do your best to get attention for something. JO, you seem to have it down pat, teach the young grasshopper instead of making excuses for them! Lol.... After all the idea is to attract as many riders as possible.

Even if they dont want to post on here in the practice section why not have a "Practice " link on the OMA site for OMA sanctioned tracks?

Where do I sign up for that hug? Do I need to show up in a Korean car to qualify for the hug?

If they dont want to put a little extra effort into posting about practice in other places besides facebook then so be it. After all promotion means you put the word out and do your best to get attention for something. JO, you seem to have it down pat, teach the young grasshopper instead of making excuses for them! Lol.... After all the idea is to attract as many riders as possible.

Even if they dont want to post on here in the practice section why not have a "Practice " link on the OMA site for OMA sanctioned tracks?

Where do I sign up for that hug? Do I need to show up in a Korean car to qualify for the hug?

Critiques accepted, I will note this in the file. BTW did I mention the Korean car was my favorite part of Rockets legendary rant??

Sorry hugs are only for people that send their logo's via email, like requested three weeks ago!!!! Ahem.

Question......In the past, the great folks at MX 213 did not charge a gate fee to those racing on race day. Would that be gone now since you have taken over? I see the practice fee has gone up $5 too. Just wondering.

Question......In the past, the great folks at MX 213 did not charge a gate fee to those racing on race day. Would that be gone now since you have taken over? I see the practice fee has gone up $5 too. Just wondering.

All OMA tracks are universal with the fees associated with racing, all gate fees are $10, kids 5 and under are free, 1st class is $25, 2nd is $20, 3rd is $15. Except for the Battle, where all classes are $25 each at all three rounds. These are the staus quo in racing for most places.

I personally dont like the class break for 2nd and 3rd classes, I think it should be even across the board, but that was the part I gave up to be apart of the team.

Out of curiosity, whats a good price on a strider bike, Brenner?

All OMA tracks are universal with the fees associated with racing, all gate fees are $10, kids 5 and under are free, 1st class is $25, 2nd is $20, 3rd is $15. Except for the Battle, where all classes are $25 each at all three rounds. These are the staus quo in racing for most places.

I personally dont like the class break for 2nd and 3rd classes, I think it should be even across the board, but that was the part I gave up to be apart of the team.

Out of curiosity, whats a good price on a strider bike, Brenner?

LOL. Why would you ask me that?

Back