Mx 213 Sunday 3-10-13

washel157

PR Addict
I got the cheaper Chico brand off of amazon for $47 shipping included. It works just as good. Lil dude loves it.

hershey

PR Elite
Is the $79 variety the Walmart version? Or are we talking from Rocky Mountain or something?

I heard the ones at Walmart were different, truth?

Google them, it is the Strider brand. I ended up buying mine at a local bike shop for 95 bucks, I hate waiting. They have all varieties, I got a Yamaha one and a pink one.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Dear MX 213,
Heard there may be a practice this weekend, so I looked ya up on the web. Saw the new site. Clicked on it.
No address, no weather, not much on first page of a new web site launched this Jan-8[SUP]th[/SUP]?
Just a sentence that asks me to check back. Practice is this weekend right?
Nada on the address on the contact page as well? ..ok? See some phone #’s?
Top of the schedule page has the disclaimer that things may change, yet no address or contact info on this page.
What were those #’s again.
…..and I still don’t know where you are.

That just wasted my time.

Ok now on to the ever so current face book. Still don’t see an address. Can’t seem to find a phone # on there anywhere?? I see a bunch of BS from a bunch of random people. So I click the “about”, that get’s me some general location facts…still nothing I can use in a gps or map quest or a phone.
Please help..
Signed,
A guy that would like to ride.

Since I don’t do face book I’ll leave my comment for ya here.
“ Hop u only suck at promotoion and not at runing a track….ha`ha see ya sunday…..if i can find ya “
Peace, Cranky

MXracn746

PR Addict
You really don't need the address. I70 east toward Wheeling. Take exit 213. Track is at the Belmont Co fairgrounds. At the exit you turn on US route 40 West. Go to Oakview road ( Co rd. 84), turn left (South). follow to Pogue Rd. ( Co rd 80) and turn south, and cross over the bridge ( over I70). Go to Roscoe Rd and turn left. Track is about 100 yrds on the right behind a building. There are signs at Roscoe Rd to the track. The other way I go is is to turn east on US route 40, then turn right onto Airport road ( Co Rd 82). This is the 1st intersection you come to. Then go to Roscoe Rd, and turn right and follow to the fairgrounds. track will then be on the left. You can go either way.

MXracn746

PR Addict
You can see the building that the track is behind from the interstate. It's really not that hard to get to.

MXracn746

PR Addict
Oh and by the way, at the bottom of their timeline on facebook it shows a flyer from a race where it says its at the Belmont County fairgrounds. Even has directions on one of the flyers. Or if you spend another 3 minutes you can google the Belmont County Fair and get their address.http://www.belmontcountyfair.org/contact-us/

1foxracing

PR Addict
Physical Address
45420 Roscoe Road
St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950

Track Photo
885331_10200368671556049_286632927_o.jpg

MXracn746

PR Addict
Quads were welcome last year, even side by sides. But I don't know about now. My guess for the lack of directions is over there in that area, everyone knows where the Belmont County Fairgrounds are and they know there's a track there. They promote well in that area. Not so well in the Akron/Cleveland/Canton area or any other part of Ohio, as that wasnt too much their concern up to now. Kinda like the way Fly raceway down the river just past Sardis, Ohio promotes itself. If you live in the valley, you know where to ride. Things change, They'll figure it out.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
You really don't need the address. I70 east toward Wheeling. Take exit 213. Track is at the Belmont Co fairgrounds. At the exit you turn on US route 40 West. Go to Oakview road ( Co rd. 84), turn left (South). follow to Pogue Rd. ( Co rd 80) and turn south, and cross over the bridge ( over I70). Go to Roscoe Rd and turn left. Track is about 100 yrds on the right behind a building. There are signs at Roscoe Rd to the track. The other way I go is is to turn east on US route 40, then turn right onto Airport road ( Co Rd 82). This is the 1st intersection you come to. Then go to Roscoe Rd, and turn right and follow to the fairgrounds. track will then be on the left. You can go either way.
<O:p</O:p

You can see the building that the track is behind from the interstate. It's really not that hard to get to.

Oh and by the way, at the bottom of their timeline on facebook it shows a flyer from a race where it says its at the Belmont County fairgrounds. Even has directions on one of the flyers. Or if you spend another 3 minutes you can google the Belmont County Fair and get their address.http://www.belmontcountyfair.org/contact-us/

Oh My…you are so right! Screw an address. Look how much easier that was. <O:p</O:p
I really must get current…

To Fox:Thanks Mark, that's what was needed. Place looks pretty cool....

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
how did i miss this entire thread? is this vitalmx? 10909976987568765 posts before I even got here!!!

lol. Im with ya. Anyway, pumped at least they are thinking about the option of opening. Now I can get my house work done Saturday, prep, and be ready to rip after watching Daytona.

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
I'm not sure how some are having a hard time finding out information about MX213, I for the first time will be going there this sunday. I went on google typed mx213 (thats it) and found what I was looking for the address. Also on the lovely OMA website page the link will take you right there. (It also has Ed's and Jerry's phone number) :D