Chad Reed

+1 on Reed being on a Blue bike. I would like that. Although he has some of the best looking Hondas on the track for sure.

Last time Reed took some time off to "get himself fixed" it was when he was on Kawis. Came back on suzukis. So this could be the same type of thing. Look for the 2014 yamaha to debut this outdoor season. He still wont win but will get paid a boat load to ride it through 2014 and then hes done. Thats my guess.

That's would be cool. He was with Yamaha a long time, much like MC with Honda... I could see him going back to them for the end, or after his career is over just like McGrath did.

He is always saying how he chose to ride Hondas and loves them. I think he loved the 2012 Honda. I don't know though. Yamaha is innate in the guy. Maybe the blue will light a fire like the yellow did when DM went back to his color he rode since 85s. (80s then)

I keep doing google searches on the 2014 yamahas and have really found nothing. You guys seem to know alot about them where are the links to spy photos, etc?

Last time Reed took some time off to "get himself fixed" it was when he was on Kawis. Came back on suzukis. So this could be the same type of thing. Look for the 2014 yamaha to debut this outdoor season. He still wont win but will get paid a boat load to ride it through 2014 and then hes done. Thats my guess.

This does not seem unlikely.
Not to start rumors but I thought I read something recently to the effect that Reed was talking or seen talking with Yamaha, May have been nothing or maybe more to it.
He sure as Heck came out swing last night in the main, Too bad he faded, Was great racing though.

He didn't look like he was riding with the same intensity as normal last night......especially after he crashed. Suzuki going bankrupt and still gotta pay him.

I just don't get it, he rides awesome in the heat (as usual) then passes almost no one in the main with a mediocre ride at best.

Wow....the goat only has something like 10 more sx wins than reed. Id say he is a racer and a fighter. They said his knee is still jacked and he is favoring it. That in turn is making his back hurt. It is probably effecting his training.

I am referring to bubba.... Didn't mean to hijack the thread

Even better.....he has a win tbis year and is only 7 behind the g o a t. ..... maybe if you were to say the KING then ok...yeah. No one is going to touch his sx record. Not even the goat!

I just don't get it, he rides awesome in the heat (as usual) then passes almost no one in the main with a mediocre ride at best.

Fastest guy in practice, wins heat races, and just another guy on the track most of the time in the main. I seriously think its in his mind that there are guys that can beat him now, and when he gets on the gate for the main he gets all wacked out in his head.......has to be something. Or it takes everything out of him riding the heat because he is not in shape.

Winning the heat race gets him as much interview time for his sponsors as winning the main, and its much easier!

I want to know what changed from when he walloped his knee into the ground chasing down RV. Did he go back to spring forks ?

Flip to the last page in the new twmx and his mechanic said he liked the air fork at monster cup. But when he went to Australia Honda wouldn't give him an air fork set up to ride so he went back to springs. Then he tested with springs and got comfortable on those and it really through him for a hoop at the beginning of the season.

JS7 is and has been milking the Sponsor train for all it is worth. He just has to keep them convinced that he has the potential and the checks keep coming in. Not baggin on him just pointing out the truth.

This is a CHAD REED thread DAMN IT....

Back