Chad Reed

Guys like RC, Windham, Bubba, Reed.......they can all milk the sponsors for as long as they want to keep riding due to previous accomplishments. Might be at a lesser $$ amount, but still keeps coming in. Bubba better keep a bunch coming in. Are they selling his gear on the market yet?

Guys like RC, Windham, Bubba, Reed.......they can all milk the sponsors for as long as they want to keep riding due to previous accomplishments. Might be at a lesser $$ amount, but still keeps coming in. Bubba better keep a bunch coming in. Are they selling his gear on the market yet?

You looking to buy some John? lol, maybe some Utopia goggles too, like your other favorite pro rider, J-Law.

You looking to buy some John? lol, maybe some Utopia goggles too, like your other favorite pro rider, J-Law.

Nah.......I am thinking of changing up my look this season. Think I will go with some "free ride" style gear! Perhaps in camo with a flat black helmet and the feestyle graphics.

Nah.......I am thinking of changing up my look this season. Think I will go with some "free ride" style gear! Perhaps in camo with a flat black helmet and the feestyle graphics.

Awesome, maybe some metal mulisha graphics for the bike too!

thumbnail.asp

John 259's new look .....

Wrong number but thats it! I just need the LBZs and a matte black helmet. I am thinking of one of those glued on mohawks on top of the helmet too.

Back