Tomahawk Qualifier

hershey

PR Elite
Is anybody planning on going to the qualifier rescheduled for this weekend?

The weather looks great for the rest of the week there.

No fun sucker here.....Weather looks great! We are ready to head out. Daughter is racing, son is out for now with injury. Our friends Simp57 heading down with us. I know some others from PA and Ohio who are going as well. Our friends Simp57 who were at wildcat creek also ran into some other people who said they were going, I think it will be a good turn out.
Come on Lotts you always say you love this place....load up and go!!!!! You know you would have fun...plus I know you have off for work for the holiday!!!

Actually I do have to work :-(, but we talked about coming for sat and sun. Allan's classes are not till Sunday so he can use sat. for practice. Just now sure how far that would put me in the doghouse with my mother. lol

If we do any qualifiers this year it will be Pleasure Valley and Sunday Creek. Just starting to get back in the groove, for sure not ready yet. Plus, I really want one of those sweet Easter Bunny Trophies from OMA. Hoping to get one this weekend!

Actually I do have to work :-(, but we talked about coming for sat and sun. Allan's classes are not till Sunday so he can use sat. for practice. Just now sure how far that would put me in the doghouse with my mother. lol

Get a bigger dog house, and move some stuff in there. That way it will be comfortable. Just sayin.

No fun sucker here.....Weather looks great! We are ready to head out. Daughter is racing, son is out for now with injury. Our friends Simp57 heading down with us. I know some others from PA and Ohio who are going as well. Our friends Simp57 who were at wildcat creek also ran into some other people who said they were going, I think it will be a good turn out.
Come on Lotts you always say you love this place....load up and go!!!!! You know you would have fun...plus I know you have off for work for the holiday!!!

This $24 a night motel better have a hot tub :)-

Your boss doesn't celebrate good friday with a good day off. I thought he was a team player....yo nana!

Back