BC Moto Revolution Rnd III April 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn wish i could make it. on call for work this weekend though, cant venture that far away, plus the 0 cell reception there would be a big issue when im suppposed to be checking my phone!!

Well the big track is totally reshaped and better than ever right now. All the yellow track markers are in. Now its down to watering, ripping, banners and pennant strings and we might have something.

Amazing Connie!…….One of the best in the Biz.
You would have thought Casey had their first Qualy…..Sign-up was disorganized, Pitiful

Great dirt, great racing. Quads were first and were done by 3:30...bikes were done by 6:15. They ran maintenance in between quads finishing a bikes starting twice for the day. I thought that was pretty good considering it being opening day and around 300 entrants.

All in all a super weekend at Briarcliff Mx, over 400 for Saturday practice, and right around 288 entries for Sundays race. The weather definitely played games with us on sunday. We did not water Saturday night, nor did we rip it, because we were prepared for a rain shower/cloudy day on Sunday. Well the weather did a 180° on us. We got sun and gale force winds, but we soldiered on. Track def. did not rut up nearly as much as usual, but we cannot control the weather. So that was the worst case scenario for BC, and we still did a very good job. The track got a little dusty at times, but I felt we did a good job reigning that back in during the prep sessions. It just wasnt meant to be one of those super over the top epic days, but still a far cry better than some of the tracks that I have been to. My crews were epic though. Maybe the track I run isnt the best in the country, but I am certain that the crew that we had yesterday was one of the best in the USA, or at least in eastern Licking County. Major major improvements, most of the Malvern crew combined with Connies team, and the BC team and formed the Super Crew! Top notch, everything went so well, no scoring issues, the motos clicked off, done by 6:15. I am very proud of my team, and of the all my behind scenes support group that help me beacause the love what we are doing and want to be apart of it. Super big thanks to Mid-Ohio Honda Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki, they hooked us up big time. They have everything you need up there in Mount Vernon, be sure to stop in and see those guys and ask about the BC/OMA parts discount, wink wink. Also, we couldnt do it without all of our sponsors: Huntington Bank, Oakley, Monster Energy, Sunstar, Hot Cams, Pivot Works, Liberty Mutual, MSR, Answer, Pro Taper, Cycra, and Motorex!
Thanks to all of my Bc crew guys, we are getting so many, I would name them all but I fear I might miss someone, and I dont want to do that. You know who you are, and how important all of you are to me. Thanks again everyone!

Good day yesterday.

Great considering:
- I got the flu Wednesday night and went to bed at 6:30, puked my guts out and any hydration I had in my around midnight
- Practically slept all day Thursday
- Did what I could Friday to get ready for weekend tired and dehydrated, no sleep Friday nightdue to being plugged and indegestion
- 4 "1/2" laps sleeping on big track Saturday. wasn't feeling it
- Woke up feeling it Sunday. Especially after practice. Decided to race two classes instead of just one. Still down from the 3, possible 4 I was thinking..., but heh

Granted, feeling like I need a knee replacement today, but cannot wait to get back on the bike this next weekend. Feel good. Well, other than my left knee and lower back spasms, but they'll pass... :)

Dude, it ripped! Runs so much better than I remember the '03 running. Still not as torquey as a 450, obviously, but it has potential. I'm a bigger fan than I ever thought I would be. So glad I got it. Can't wait to clean it up, go over it this week so I can have a good session Saturday at the Cliff...

Motor wise I am thinking I could get used to it as is, but still thinking I'd like to try a flywheel weight and a the 300cc kit. Thing on the flywheel weight is which weight to get, 7oz or 9oz...and on the 300cc kit, I want get another complete cylinder setup to bore out so I can have the 250cc setup in availible when and if I want to go back to it. Might need the flywheel weight more so once and if I get the 300cc kit... Oh, and it needs a larger main jet I think...

See ya around Sharc. :)

Talk with Eric Gorr….or whomever you have do the big bore.
Not sure on the KX but…..on the YZ250, the 300 kit tamed down the hit nicely, much like a flywheel weight.
Once my YZ 250 became a 300, I took the flywheel weight off….

Good

Great considering:
- I got the flu Wednesday night and went to bed at 6:30, puked my guts out and any hydration I had in my around midnight
- Practically slept all day Thursday
- Did what I could Friday to get ready for weekend tired and dehydrated, no sleep Friday nightdue to constipation and indegestion
- 4 "1/2" laps sleeping on big track Saturday. wasn't feeling it
- Woke up feeling it Sunday. Especially after practice. Decided to race two classes instead of just one. Still down from the 3, possible 4 I was thinking..., but heh

Granted, feeling like I need a knee replacement today, but cannot wait to get back on the bike this next weekend. Feel good. Well, other than my left knee and lower back spasms, but they'll pass... :)

C'mon man! Did ya really have to tell us you were constipated.

I'm not sure if anyone seen me hi-side but it was a hard hit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 188
C'mon man! Did ya really have to tell us you were constipated.

Why? Better than telling you I had diarrhea... ;-)

Guess I didn't, but then someone would've asked and I'd have to tell them anyway. Just figured I'd get it out of the way. Ya know?

There. Fixed it. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back