BC Moto Revolution Rnd III April 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm ok just a bit soar on my lower right back area. It was in the right hander after the bowl turn. 3rd gear hauling a$$ , it whipped back so hard i flew backwards. And it pulled the neutral wire out of my coil and that's why my bike wouldn't start.

All in all a fun weekend. Sign-up was slow, but it did manage to keep moving. Only thing that got me was the mini quad moto with 2 riders in it? And the minis probably need to cut the track somewhere... would have definaltely made the time much faster.

Jhamilton, sorry to hear you went down, but on the other hand. You have some gnarly whips over that finish line jump.

Scoob, were you on the KX250... 55x i think? If so, I want to know what year that was...

Sorry for the quick Double post, anyone know that A rider that got taken out, He went down at my flagging spot, and I was wanted to make sure he is doing ok. He hit HARD. He was number 9 on the CRF.

Yeah I'm ok just a bit soar on my lower right back area. It was in the right hander after the bowl turn. 3rd gear hauling a$$ , it whipped back so hard i flew backwards. And it pulled the neutral wire out of my coil and that's why my bike wouldn't start.

Where is the YouTube? I heard it would be posted by now....glad you're ok.

Did the pit race happen Saturday night? If so, did it have the same decent kinda turnout as last year?

Not seeing any kind of results or talk anywhere for the pitbike nights is what made me think folks may have not been showing up?

Sorry for the poor quality but here's me eating $#*£[video=youtube_share;aygWjsMyMNk]http://youtu.be/aygWjsMyMNk[/video]

and that's my GF laughing at the end.

Did the pit race happen Saturday night? If so, did it have the same decent kinda turnout as last year?

Not seeing any kind of results or talk anywhere for the pitbike nights is what made me think folks may have not been showing up?

Yea it happend. Not a great turnout. track was good. He combined the kids 10 and 12 inch. 30 plus, open and woman. Adult 10 and 12 inch. It was still alot of fun. Wish he was having more.

You had some nice looking whips prior to that though Josh... Glad to hear you're ok.

_MG_3949.jpg

Bummer dude. Funny how little spills at high speed can cause all that to body and bike. Well, not funny really. ;)

I'm on a 2005 KX250 smoker now 'NOCKER.

I thought that was an 05. Thats what I want to have one day as a 2-stroke. Love the look of that bike. Nice ride.

It rips like no other 2 smoker I have rode. I had an '03 that wouldn't hold a candle to it...stock anyway. I am more excited about having it than I was when I bought it. 2005 was the KX smokers best year from what I read. I'm happy. Thanks!

Wow Josh, that was kind of a weird place and wreck......like the thing hooked up in a rut sideways or something and threw you off.

Wish I would have been able to make it last week. After riding BC, I really liked racing on the track. One thing I think is pretty sad though in my opinion, is they get 400 riders for practice and only 288 entries! Come on guys, why are you not racing? Everyone is pro practicers as someone else called them on here one time.

Sorry for the quick Double post, anyone know that A rider that got taken out, He went down at my flagging spot, and I was wanted to make sure he is doing ok. He hit HARD. He was number 9 on the CRF.

That was Nick Hardacre. He broke his femur and was transported by helicopter which is standard procedure in those parts of Ohio. He was stable and everything. His girlfriend was pretty shaken up. They took him to a Columbus Hospital; pinned his leg that night and surgery the following day. I have been trying to find out further details...have been coming up short unfortunately.

Sign-up would be slow due to the mass amount of questions and concerns with folks becoming aquainted withy OMA. Sign-up will smooth out in time. It is for sure not due to the lack of talent, experience and hard work with women in sign-up.

The moto with 2 riders had me scratching my head also. Also sketched out about the start over that mound.

Again...all things will work out in time, we just gotta keep working together without copping an attitude at each other.

BC is the best track in Ohio I think. We had no major mishaps overall.

JO is actually a good leader to work for aside from some of his posts or over-posting on here. He is a cool dude in person; trying to put up a good track and express authority...it's not an easy balance. He is growing up...just like the rest of us. We are all a work in progress. Knock off the non-sense on here JO.

Thanks for bringing others and myself on board at BC...really looking forward to busting butt for you again at the Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back