2013 Action Sports Racing & AMA Vintage national Rnd 1

Going down he'll have nice flat highways and moderate hills, but the road leading back to the track location has a lot of steep little hills with tight back to back turns. Almost more fun than the MX track :)

NQ, you need a new truck! 691 out of Nelsonville was recently paved and isn't bad with a trailer if you don't over cook those turns. Pit's biggest problem could be the closed DQ in Nelsonville.

NQ, you need a new truck! 691 out of Nelsonville was recently paved and isn't bad with a trailer if you don't over cook those turns. Pit's biggest problem could be the closed DQ in Nelsonville.

Regarding 691...I've wondered why the directions from Columbus on the Actions Sports site mentions going all the way down to 682 and then backtracking north again to get back up to Salem Rd. To me, taking the 691 seems to be a better route than 682.

I've got my eye another truck with less miles on it :)

Tight ass conservatives don't buy new trucks, but you are making me hungry for a DQ Banana Split.

Is it Friday yet ?.....I'm feeling a little "Anxious" :)

Attachments

• 29%20Sanford%20Truck-Dave%202.jpg
    29%20Sanford%20Truck-Dave%202.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 123
Regarding 691...I've wondered why the directions from Columbus on the Actions Sports site mentions going all the way down to 682 and then backtracking north again to get back up to Salem Rd. To me, taking the 691 seems to be a better route than 682.

691 is the way I go but I don't give directions. There is one steep hill that way off a gravel road intersection and a turn on Salem that can get slick when wet. It's easy to break wheels loose there when pulling a trailer under those conditions.

I was down there helping out and all I got was his 1st name Charlie. Hopefully he's ok, looked and sounded from the people around him he may have dislocated his hip. Prayers sent his way!

Back