Bc 4-27 & 4-28

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Finally motocross has come back to briarcliff. All this talk of new tracks has inspired me to dig deep and create a new big track layout. So for those that held out on the first weekend, here's your chance to fill the cliff void, and to roost lines that have never existed in some places before. Now don't freak out, we kept the good parts, most of it is very familiar, but there is one section that has never been part of the track ever! Long up hills and down hills, new rollers, plus tons of tweaks.

This Saturday and Sunday, 11-5, $25 per rider. Every 100th rider gets a free demo ride in Rupert's new motor home on the c track. Yep.

Ugg….
I need a Cliff fix bad.. I think I’ve missed 2 or 3 of them already…

This weekend is going to be a miss as well, I’m bummed.
Thankfully, PV is the last of the “commitment” events until early June.

Ugg….
I need a Cliff fix bad.. I think I’ve missed 2 or 3 of them already…

This weekend is going to be a miss as well, I’m bummed.
Thankfully, PV is the last of the “commitment” events until early June.

LOL, We have only had one practice and one race.

Built a 15' tall super berm tonight that will work. It's in a new switchback section.....posting a pic in the morning.

When is the best time of day this weekend to teach a newbie to ride on the track? My son (16yrs old) doesn't have much seat time and needs a gentle track for starters??

Praying the rain holds out for this weekend. Pictures are looking sweet (as usual). Can't wait to see the changes in person.

When is the best time of day this weekend to teach a newbie to ride on the track? My son (16yrs old) doesn't have much seat time and needs a gentle track for starters??

Your best bet is to get on the Kids track, and if comfortable at the end of the day maybe try the c track depending on the traffic. I wouldnt advise the big track for awhile.

Praying the rain holds out for this weekend. Pictures are looking sweet (as usual). Can't wait to see the changes in person.

So far Im seeing cloudy and a 10% chance on Saturday, that sounds like epic cliff conditions to me.......wheres like button on that forecast.

Sunday has 40% chance, which is seeming to go up, but they were saying that about our last race, and we got sun and high wind instead. You only live once, take chances.

The super berm doesnt look as big inthe pic as it really is.

Here is my on top looking down at the 700, not the D3:

Back