Bc 4-27 & 4-28

I think Crute was planning on it, maybe he will chime in.

EDIT

Guess he did the same time I was posting! Lol

Haha looks like I have no other choice. Can't risk missing an Epic day at The Cliff.

Way to go! Now they are calling sunny skies on Saturday, not cloudy!!!! Geeesh. Looks like the forecast is gravitating toward sunny and 70's. Bah. We want overcast! But better than 90 and rainy, I suppose.

I had some changes in plans and will now be at BC both days. Let me know if you'd like photo coverage, I'll be the dude the funny pitbike (now with umbrella & backrest). Coverage starts at just $15, and you get all the images (in varying sizes depending on packages). My rates are listed here: http://www.ohioactionphoto.com/pricing.html. I'll totally hook you up and make you look fast even if you have arm pump and can barely hold on to the bike...

Plus buy any package and I'll give you a free composite image. Like the ones below...

_MG_3870-Edit.jpg_MG_0038-Edit.jpg_MG_9903-Edit.jpg_MG_8696-Edit.jpg

I had some changes in plans and will now be at BC both days. Let me know if you'd like photo coverage, I'll be the dude the funny pitbike (now with umbrella & backrest). Coverage starts at just $15, and you get all the images (in varying sizes depending on packages). My rates are listed here: http://www.ohioactionphoto.com/pricing.html. I'll totally hook you up and make you look fast even if you have arm pump and can barely hold on to the bike...

Plus buy any package and I'll give you a free composite image. Like the ones below...

View attachment 8800View attachment 8801View attachment 8802View attachment 8803

$15???? Sickosaurus. I hate not being ready to ride. Arrggggghhhhhh!

Looking to ride maybe a little Saturday if I can get forks on bike. Sunday for sure. Getting in wee early am Saturday, so. I'll bring my A game. May be C- to D compared to some, but anyway...

Open practice this weekend, 11-5pm, $25 per rider both days. We have a new big track layout, be careful, we still may have some soft spots here and there in the new areas, we wont know until we prep and ride. For the most part it show be very very good. Lots of moisture in the ground, it looks like an epic weekend. All tracks open, trails open. If we get anywhere near the numbers that we had last time, we may have to run a couple sessions, so if you despise sessions get here first thing before the track gets too busy. We will be running a Mini group at around 2:00pm on the big track, 150's and under. Also, our PA can be heard over 88.7fm, so if here some garbled talking over the PA, tune to Fm 88.7 to here us more clearly.

I have a hell of a time picking up FM signals on my bike.
Can usually feel AM's when passing under the power lines :)

Open today at 11am. Tracks will be stellar. On the dozer till 11pm last night. Good times. Be careful today, take a site lap, if you dont you are a doofus.

Don't forget to stop by the John Hinderer Powerstore in Heath for their open house today as well, free food, and discounts on parts and accessories.

Thinking about coming down there tonite for Sunday.....what time are the gates open until to get in?

Back