Bc 4-27 & 4-28

Scoob, who did you have work on your forks?

I'm not Scoob.....but I think he had (PDR) Parma Dave Racing doing some work on them.
PDR is an advertiser here on PitRacer.

http://www.parmadaveracing.com/

Yes, Dave did them for me. Rode today a little and I have the spring rates correct, but I have to get my sag set and the clickers dialed in to smooth out the ride and keep my front end stuck in the rut. A disadvantage of just taking the forks up there instead of taking up the entire bike to have him set up... We'll get there... :)

Damn rain. Will it be enough? Too much? Why does it wait until 6:30 to start? Doesn't it know we are waiting on it and that there is work to be done by 11 depending on how much moisture drops? Geesh!

I dont know if there will be too much rain, but I do know that even if it moves out by 11am, that we wont have enough time to prep the track and offer a good product at the same time. Therefore we are cancelling todays ride.

Jeremy just wanted to say that the track is so awesome! An absolute A+++ on prep and the new layout!
Dirts perfect jumps are a blast and ruts for days love it!! you've got my vote hands down for best track in ohio!
Can't wait to get the knee healed up and make it back down there! Had so much fun on saturday!

Back