which riding gear do you wear?

If you want to be badass it has to say " Metal Mulishia " on it......

HAHAH my local shop has all this older Metal Mulisha stuff like stupid cheap and i just tell em to burn it, itl b worth more. NO im a plain black n white gear kinda fat man. Prolly head to Kames after malvern saturday to see what they got.

Oneal has some larger sizes in some of their lines, as does JT. The JT crowd is mostly old and fat guys anyway, so they better have big sizes!

The Oneal Hardware line is great stuff that last a long time and goes on clearance pretty early at mail order level.

Oneal has some larger sizes in some of their lines, as does JT. The JT crowd is mostly old and fat guys anyway, so they better have big sizes!

The Oneal Hardware line is great stuff that last a long time and goes on clearance pretty early at mail order level.

This makes me not wanna wear JT bc its "old fat guy" gear lol

if you are old enough to remember the original JT gear or actually had it, the chances are they you are OLD and bigger than when you wore it the first time! I know that is true for me, and I like some of their gear, but it's high dollar stuff too and I usually go clearance route on year old stuff for ease on my wallet.

HAHAH my local shop has all this older Metal Mulisha stuff like stupid cheap and i just tell em to burn it, itl b worth more. NO im a plain black n white gear kinda fat man. Prolly head to Kames after malvern saturday to see what they got.

X2 on the burning of it ! I currently have the fly f-16 gear ( larger size ) , for entry level gear it's awesome so far. I would think the Evo line or above would be even better

Matthew has had like three sets of MSR gear.......and they all have ripped in the seems way before the pants should have. We are done with MSR gear.

Wore my new fly gear today. Very happy so far. Light and comfortable and looks good. If it holds up ill be a happy camper. Has some cool features (pants) and I'm really picky about gloves but like theirs a lot.

You can get 2013 JT protek jersey and pant combos for $125 right now. They have up to size 42 or 44, provided the colors you want aren't sold out. The protek evolve line is top notch stuff, as I've said before. Pants are fantastic and well made. Also love how the jersey is made with plenty of space in the neck to fit a neck brace under the jersey.

Back