my yz 250 stolen

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
The bitch was insured, ****ers are lucky I wasn't home or I would have killed them. I'm more pissed at them scaring my girlfriend.

today 516. posting vin when I get home.

s1200_DSC00907.jpg

s1200_DSC00910.jpg

s1200_DSC00912.jpg

Dude, that sucks. I know the feeling. I was lucky in that I got mine back virtually unharmed. Hope it works out for the best. Jack@$$ people. Bet their democrats and feel they deserve a bike, but the government wouldn't buy them one...

You cant be serious.

Did she see them? Im surprised you havent trained her to use your arsenal yet!

She's afraid of guns.

So I guess she heard a loud crash at 5:18am on 5/17/13. Dogs were going ape s**t nuts. So she walked to the garage door. Opened the garage. Nothing seemed wrong, but she didn't turn the light on either. Wish I was home. Oh my god. You can see where he brushed up against our camaro where he ducked down when she opened the door. From that point he/she figured it was damage control and just took the bike.

VIN#: JYACG23C18A013111 2008 YZ 250
Baker 740 on the nmber plate.
UFO restyled kit
Procircuit platinum 2 full exhaust
FCR suspension stickers. $4,000+ in suspension work done to that bike.
Tag 50 tooth rear sprocket. 14 Front. Gold Chain
Epik Graphics kit.
Work Connection radiator guards, frame guards.
Boyesen Clutch cover.
Boyesen Ignition cover.

Bike has 1 broken missing spoke in front wheel
Geomax mx 51 on the rear and Dunlop 756 on the front.

They also stole 2 red T-handles. 8mm and 10 mm. They were sitting on the seat. They left everything else. 4 brand new Michelin tires in the garage. Touched nothing else.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON CRAIGSLIST. AND PLEASE POST THIS TO MAIN INDEX PAGE!

Damn Georgie that sucks. I had a dream last night about my bikes getting stolen and now I come on here to see a friends bike has been. I'm so sick of reading this s**t.

People aren't scared of law or justice anymore, it needs to be an eye for an eye and then maybe theft could be under control.

I'd like to find someone stealing my stuff.. I'd beat their ass and then shoot their right hand point blank with a shot gun.. Good luck stealing again you POS.

They also stole my old un activated iphone 4 off of my radio dock. Wondering if there is any way to trace that?

I think GPS works if it's on, regardless of activation (not sure). Think it's part of the thing that lets the phone make emergency calls. Hope so, would like to see some justice and you get your bike back.

How would I locate that damn thing?! It's an iphone 4....I still think it has email updates linked to it. And Wifii still works. The bike is where the phone is.

The phone has a cracked front screen.

If it is not activated your going to have a tough time unless you have the ESN of the phone. If you have a receipt or the original box you have the ESN. Also if the email is still linked you should be able to get the ESN somehow.

Hope you can nail these F'ers!
That would be so cool if you got Apple or a cell provider to track this and lead the Law to their front door, Hang em dead to rights!!! Man I would love to see that on the 6 O'clock News.

Bummer, hope you find the bike with it relatively unharmed. If not, hopefully your insurance covers the loss without too much hassle.

Apple can't find the stolen phone. Bullshit. The wifi still works, I use pandora on the damn de activated phone constantly. Emails are linked to it. All I gotta do is spam that ****er with 10 emails and they should get a location.

If it was someone important they could find it. That phone will lead us right to the bastard!

I'm so pissed off right now. I just finished that bike to where I wanted it with everything, suspension....and to boot I already sent my money to mx sports for the damn regional yesterday! STick it to the ****ing man.

Well if you activated "locate my Iphone" feature in your phone settings and register it all you would have to do is log onto you computer or any device for that matter and you could find it. It amazes me how many people choose to leave this feat. off or aren't aware of it at all. Its available on every model apple makes from phone to desktop/laptop/ipad. Maybe by chance you had it on and dont know it? Just download the app "find my phone" onto any computer and you will be able to located provided the feature was turned on and was registered with an apple id.

Sucks about the bikes. Thats a nice looking 250...esp with the plastics.

the wifi things only going to help if they connect up. just because wifi is enabled doesnt mean they are going to instantly connect to a network. also sending them email wont necessarily help anything. if they sent one out from your account that you could see... would be another story.

Already have leads called to the police. No person leads, but good info.

Apparently someone heard it rippin through nursery earlier this morning.. Then he got on the pipe pretty good , so we think he hit the train tracks towards Painesville, ohio. Time will nab this bastard.

This sucks Georgie! Look at the bright side though...at least you were smart enough to have insurance on them! So many people don't and find out the hard way and learn a very expensive lesson. I had three MX bikes stolen a few years back, all insured and what the bike insurance didn't cover my homeowners did.

Back