my yz 250 stolen

These days its not a matter of IF your bike gets stolen, it's WHEN. Insure them.

I doubt it was an inside job. I don't advertise.

I've had no problems in two years. Hell I've left my entire house unlocked for a few days. Got great neighbors besides the one section 8 *******s to my south.

Only time I messed up was I washed the bikes after oir on my driveway after the mud fest. Everyone was out for their Sunday 3pm joyride. My road is the lake county drag strip/throughway to Walmart. All the ****ing *******s and gypsies driving by, one of 'em thought I had two nice bikes and was probably really pissed off when he only got to steal the one because the other bike was kept at my parents because I didn't have an insurance policy on it yet.

Sturd I know you live in lake county. Keep your damn eyes peeled.

@Mx955: I'm gonna see if homeowners will cover extra expenses.

George. That totally blows!!!

I was going to say keep your eyes on the nurseries. One thing for sure. The dirtbag/s have been watching your house and knew you had a bike and your work schedule.

Hope they find your bike and cut the nads off the aholes that took it.

Sorry Georgie, I feel your pain, happened to me a few times. Good luck, but as said before, the cops could care less about stuff like this. Maybe if the thief had a bag of weed they would consider going after him.

George, really bummed for you! You definitely had that bike dialed in and it's gotta hurt to know she's in the hands of a rotten *******! Let's hope they're brave enough to be showin' it off....... a lotta people know your bike and would really like to see one of these bastards strung up!

update!

Shiny blue looking bike seen in the back of a red piece of s**t truck in Center Ridge rd and rt 20 in Perry, Ohio. So they've already took the kit off. Can't miss this thing with the restyled kit!

Update: shiny plain blue plastic dirtbike seen in back of red ratty truck in rt 20 and center road at nicks auto in perry ohio. I think these *******s are local but don't know for how long.

I know right.

They couldn't tell me make and model either? Seriously. Could be people blowing smoke.

I got a feeling my bike will be getting wheelied by some hood rats in the next few days.

Update: Red maroonish old Ford pickup truck no tailgate strap across the back holding the bike in spotted at nicks auto at center and rt20 around 445 ish...he said the bike looked like yours but numbers we ripped off

dude i would be allover the town looking around for the next 24 hours if they are stupid enought o have it sitting out local like that.. you got a decent chance of finding it.

maybe this one will stay in the woods and stay out of the ghetto. either way hope they get what they deserve

Update: Red maroonish old Ford pickup truck no tailgate strap across the back holding the bike in spotted at nicks auto at center and rt20 around 445 ish...he said the bike looked like yours but numbers we ripped off

Did you drive by there at check it out or report that info to the cops??????? I'd sit out around there tonight around dark and listen for the braap of a 2 stroke. If they haven't parted it out yet., those asshats will be riding the guts out of it tonight. Should be able to hear it all over Perry.

Recon is for non-engagement purposes. I'm not going to jail over a scumbag. I'd get more satisfaction watching him get cuffed.

I've been looking on the "maps" app on my iPhone at Nick's auto care center. I assume this is the address (30017 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH) I noticed areas right around that place that look like trails going through the woods, and dirt field areas. Maybe they'll be riding it around there.

Also.. Even as far fetched as this sounds, there is a maroon-ish pick up parked behind Nick's Auto in the satellite image. Probably just a coincidence, but you never know.

In the meantime.. I'll be searching the neighborhood with the app and see if I see any more maroon pick-ups parked around there. (Assuming they've had this truck for a little while)

I just want you to get your bike back.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks like some trails.. (Sorry for my errors in the previous post)

wow, that's hard to believe! All I have to say is they are DAMN lucky that George was not home, and did not open the garage and find the bastard. My guess is we would have been hearing on the news tonight how a CCW holder kills man breaking and entering his home. Good luck Hope you find it, and they don't destroy it in the meantime. The bike looked awesome.

I would be REALLY pissed that they broke in while my GF was home alone also. She will be scared to death to stay home alone. Or will change her mind about learning to shoot.

Back