my yz 250 stolen

Man George sorry to hear that bad news plus you has a very sweet looking bike. Thankfuly you had insurance but
it hurts to have your home invaded & property taken.

I hate theives & hope you catch them soon as our motorcycles mean more to us than what most people think.

That guy really has NO idea how lucky he is to be walking today.......If George had been home.........

Man George sorry to hear that bad news plus you has a very sweet looking bike. Thankfuly you had insurance but
it hurts to have your home invaded & property taken.

I hate theives & hope you catch them soon as our motorcycles mean more to us than what most people think.

Its not so much the bike I'm pissed about. It's my gf not being able to sleep at night now. And I know she was staring right at the bastard when she opened the garage and she didn't know it. Scares me. And if I was in her shoes he wouldn't be in the best of shape today.

Yeah, and part that sucks, it will keep you up here and there. You'll on occasion hear something, run to the window, look out...maybe even go out to the garage, turn on the light, walk around, check everything...find nothing, go back to bed. Like you said, the bike can be replaced. Hurts now, but you'll get another and somewhat forget about this one. Only if...

You could put on a tracking device and/or a tazer trap on the bike so when someone tried to still it, you'd come out and find them doing the jig beside it...yeah! That's what we need!!! Well, at least for me, I'd forget about it and Kim would come out the garage finding me doing the jig... never mind.

Good luck buddy. Hope all works out sooner than later. :)

GPS in the ignition covers. Then laugh when you are lead directly to the criminal.

If you booby trap in any way they can sue you. And you will go to jail.

My dad had a street bike stolen right out of our garage when they were upstairs asleep. We had went home with grand parents after a race, parents were at home asleep. They came in through the upstairs door, walked through the house, down stairs to the garage, and stole the bike. No one ever woke up. The only bike they took was the one. My dad slept with a loaded gun for a while after that.

Did you ever fin the bike because we're at dirt world now and it's in a red truck right across from us with the graphics still on.

Thanks for looking out. That is my dads truck. That is our 125 that I built to look identical to my 250. I ended up racing the 125 today

I had 2 identical lookig bikes. Not anymore! Lol. Just down to the 125!

image.jpg

I think there were two thieves involved and one was really sad when there was only 1 bike in that garage. They thought they were getting a 2-for-1 deal.

Sorry to hear about your bike getting stolen!! I'm going to Budds Creek at the end of June and only riding the Plus 45 class and your welcome to race my YZ 250 2 stroke. It's an 07 but runs really well!!!

Really sorry to hear this Georgie. I hope those guys get what's coming to them. Thieves = scum of the earth!

Back