Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Well, I should probably do some work now. That just wasted about a good half hour. Although, some great laughs in that one. The OMA's name true meaning. The jetski reference in the late 90's? JO ripping on the inproper spelling of red's name.

ahh, only on pitracer.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
So Mr MxDad567 does this mean as a Vet rider I cannot ride a 250 or 450 A or B class? I rode +25,+30 & +40 yesterday and thought about about doing more so I didn't have to sit around waiting to ride as much...I see in the results from yesterday that there were Pro bike riders & Open B riders in my +25 race should they have complained about me being too old to be in the +25 race? NO RACE LINEUP WILL EVER BE PERFECT FOR EVERYONE! I think the Dirt World crew ran a very good program with only a few gitches,most of out of there control. I think your problem could have been handled better if you would have stayed calm and acted more like a adult...I felt sorry for your son he didn't look too comfortable or look like he was having so much "fun" watching you go off. If my Dad acted like that at a race when I was a kid he would have been going by himself! I guess my Dad just taught me different...

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Well, I should probably do some work now. That just wasted about a good half hour. Although, some great laughs in that one. The OMA's name true meaning. The jetski reference in the late 90's? JO ripping on the inproper spelling of red's name.

ahh, only on pitracer.

I agree this thread ran its course around page 1. I don't see anything constructive in the near future. Let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.