Gas prices

found diesel for 3.65 at corner of middlebranch and 62 in canton. woop woop. runnin premium in the vstar, costs me like 9 bucks to fill it up so i dont pay attention to gas prices. lol courts car is diesel and i have a dmax. no spark plugs unless its 2 wheels

What happened to Ohio gas prices did something change,more tax? It used to always be cheaper in Ohio than Pa. now its not the case...gas is $3.29 here in Erie.

5.09 in Los angeles., 2.59 in Maywood NJ and they require FULL SERVICE!!! 3.92 by my house. All prices are for regular unleaded.

When Bush was president the media was all over him when gas got to $2.00/gal. Now that Ovoit owns the liberal media...we won't hear a peep from them. Ahhhh politics!

All his green energy policies are really helping off set the price of gas. I'm glad we're becoming less dependent on oil. Vomit.

At least gas is higher than diesel again.......that makes no sense what so ever when diesel is higher than gas.

At least gas is higher than diesel again.......that makes no sense what so ever when diesel is higher than gas.

Yeah, at least...??? Do I care? I do not own a diesel, so no, I do not really. Of course all my groceries, etc. are moved to the store via diesel engines...

$3.99 as of yesterday here in Nerk/Nashport/Zanetucky.... Have to run at least 91 in the car so add 20 to 40 cents to that per gallon depending...

Glad I'm not going with race gas for my KX300 conversion project....

Yeah, at least...??? Do I care? I do not own a diesel, so no, I do not really. Of course all my groceries, etc. are moved to the store via diesel engines...

$3.99 as of yesterday here in Nerk/Nashport/Zanetucky.... Have to run at least 91 in the car so add 20 to 40 cents to that per gallon depending...

Glad I'm not going with race gas for my KX300 conversion project....

Have to?? My Lexus used to claim it needed premium.. I got +2 mpg on 87 :D

Just saw on the Cleveland news that they are blaming the raise on a refinery fire and some other refinery problems in Michigan . Funny how if there is a storm in the Gulf , or a refinery maintenance shutdown in Louisiana , or if they drop the watercooler jug at a gas station in Georgia , they raise our prices . For a while they were using the price of crude to screw us but since that has become fairly stable they have resorted to whims and fancy . We have been getting gouged for so long now that most people hardly even b!t@h anymore and bite the bullet at the pumps . Why , with all these problems , the poor oil companies must hardly be making a profit at all . I remember watching a news program back when we were paying $1.10/gal. . An oil industry expert they were interviewng stated that the oil moguls were furious that Americans were not paying the $3 , $4 , whatever per gallon prices that the Europeans paid . He also said that their #1 goal was to to rectify that in the near future . He must have been a profit . I'll bet the oil companies hired fleets of psychologists and lawyers to figure out how to f^*k us without causing a revolt . Too bad our elected officials aren't out there fighting for us on this issue . Maybe they get discounts on fuel somehow ?

Where are all the Obama lovers. Bush haters now??? It was all Bush's fault when he was in office! He was a greedy republican/oil tycoon!!!

Morons, like the pres has anything to do with it.......

Bill, I run premium in my Lexus. You have never got a ping or anything running 87 in yours? I've never tried it.

Nothing that I ever noticed.. I didn't really beat on the car though. Was my DD. Put about 60k miles on it switching back and forth from 87 and 89. My record MPG was on 89. 93 was always the worst. I doubt they are throwing enough timing at those engines to be dangerous.

Back