Battle 3 Moto Format at BC?

Guess no one will argue with JO when they get thrown out for riding their mule around at 30mph in the pits.

I have a question. I had planned to come to the cliff in the motorhome but I am told there is a parking problem there. Need to know pronto. Thanks

I was told the parking area is the size of perhaps two football fields. I have only been there once myself personally and don't remember the area allotted for parking. I remember it being flat but is it large enough to accommodate numerous motorhomes should many decide to go that route. We will come in the van and travel the 2 hours back and forth if there is going to be a problem. Chris tells me not to bother with the motorhome which is what I was planning.

Totally up to you, but we had over 400 last year plus a ton of spectators and we didn't fill the field above the start, not even a quarter of it. I think there's room

Somewhere around 10 acres of parking, a football field is roughly 330 by 150, so one fields would be just over an acre. I think we are closer to 8-9 football fields

Sounds like the event of the year for sure! Good luck to all... Had a pipe dream of coming out to race but not enough seat time yet to take on the bad ass BC track let alone in a race situation.. Will be down hopefully a couple times before end of season

There is a race going on this weekend at The Cliff..........Damn it I wish someone would have informed the moto community it was going on!

I hear that Monster Energy is sending a bunch of plants to stand all around the track with Monster shirts on, and drinking monster so they are in the back ground of all the photos.......

Back