Battle 3 Moto Format at BC?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Bummer to miss any as well as the evening festivities Saturday, but what can you do? Just get what you can. Expect the worst and hopefully things will work out for the better and it will be a fantabulous weekend!! Nothing like setting expectations way low so in some way things seem like they work out for the best! ;)

nitrofish

PR Addict
South gonna rise again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 137

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Save fuel and leave the start grass. Loretta's does. And it'll help hold moisture in for a little while.

And Auglaize county Is the bulge.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Save fuel and leave the start grass. Loretta's does.

Bla-ha-ha Really??? Since when?

They rip the start so super-deep (to keep speed down) and they rip it after every moto.....

For the 50's and 65's they take the flail attachment out and break up the clumps but still leave it deep.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I toyed with the grass start idea, I don't think so. It will get tilled up Thursday. Tunnel hump still there, not a step up jump though, just big and round, worked for quad day. I will post pics of other stuff later, tried earlier but failed at it

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yes sir! Downtown Cycles of Newark Ohio is doing BMX jump exhibition during intermission times on Saturday. Tommy Pellett and Jutt wood for sure...I heard rumblings of Andy Williard, but that is unconfirmed.

Too cool. Someone needs to video that. I'm thinking I may not be able to watch live...

This view is the schnitt! Can see the entire track pretty much. Need to have Jay build a viewing area length deck. ;)

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Yes sir! Downtown Cycles of Newark Ohio is doing BMX jump exhibition during intermission times on Saturday. Tommy Pellett and Jutt wood for sure...I heard rumblings of Andy Williard, but that is unconfirmed.
Heck yeah. Aslong as I'm not the first moto after intermission, I'd be into doin some BMX cardio trickery.