Battle 3 Moto Format at BC?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Husky is the new FAT

I was thinking FAT is the new Husky. I don't hear the term all that much anymore. Husky reminds me of shopping at Sears in the 80's with my mom for a pair of jeans... Yes, still chuckling... :)

Included in that pile is an Oakley watch that is worth $650

Schaweet! Need to make sure I give my ticket to someone while on the Deere this time to make sure I can cash in if my # is called. Needs me some swag. Oakley swag no doubt...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Pro Purse schedule has been modified for 3 motos, and we cut back on paying back so far, and fattened up the payout at the top!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
For the Battle...How practice be run on Friday?
Sessions?
Open ride the whole day?
Or open ride for a while then sessions?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well, I counted 1 for 10am, 2 for 11am, 3 for 12pm, 4 for 1pm, 5 for 2pm, 6 for 3pm, and 7 for 4pm...done at 5? You doing A/B, C, Mini's every hour?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Think I'm closer now. Still no clue really, but it's going to be a little busier that day. 3 groups won't work. Closer? ;)

Oh, and a possible intermission track prep hour may take one of those hours away...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Will I be able to sign up Saturday morning, practice, then take a 4 hour nap before my 1 moto on Saturday?

I would think it would depend on if your first moto is within that 4 hours you plan on napping or not. Possible maybe... ;)

John250

PR Founding Father
Anyone have a helicopter to take me back and forth to West Chester Ohio, lol.

I have a wedding to be at by 5:30.......2:29 min (152 miles) away. give a little time to stop shave and shower......to the wedding. Means I better be pulling out of BC by 1:45 at the latest.......then back to BC on sunday morning after the wedding.......Man, I am not sure I am going to be able to pull this off (either way, will be missing who knows how many motos).

REALLY want to race this race. I am just not sure I am even going to be able to pull this one off. How mad could my sister be if I am not at her daughters wedding? After all she is 25 and it is her second wedding. As my son who's 10 told me, "don't matter to me dad, I went to the first one"

Scoob

PR Founding Father
As my son who's 10 told me, "don't matter to me dad, I went to the first one"

Ha ha, smart kid. ;) Best you could do bro is come Friday, get some seat time, sign up, hope your an early moto and can leave by 1:45. Wouldn't think you'd get in your second moto regardless, but you could still come back on Sunday to race the 3rd. Would hurt your overall, but still would get 2 motos in plus some practice for the weekend. Heck, it's going to be an event to be at I am thinking. Worst case, just come for practice and watch Saturday/Sunday. How many classes were you thinking about running?

John250

PR Founding Father
Yeah scoob, that was my original plan. Race as many motos as possible and split and return on Sunday. Whatever is missed, is missed.