Battle 3 Moto Format at BC?

Original44

PR Addict
You guys really need to try and stop pissing in one anothers wheaties. It has nothing to do with traveling to other states. It has to do with events at fantastic facilities. I'm sure the last round of the Battle will be a great race an event to attend.

The first year went very well but there were problems. Some may not return because of them but most will. All tracks have problems so it really is no big deal. I think the point being made is the Battle race is only in its second year and running on top of established major annual races is only going to hurt it.

The opportunity to grow Ohio racing is here and seems to be working. Take advantage of it and do the best you can to grow. I only see suggestions to schedule it at a better less conflicting time next year....I don't see anyone throwing sticks and stones. It would be more wise to say that the race will be scheduled to avoid running on top of these events next year.....instead of alienating possible racers by insulting them. Promoting is separate from emotions.

Just my opinion

Nicely Said! It was already discussed http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?8587-This-Weekend-Sucks!!&goto=newpost < ,but lets see how it goes. We will have all winter when the snow is on the ground to argue about it. Good luck to all!

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Is there a truck stop close by with showers?

I saw a few guys using those shower bags you hang on your roof this weekend. The sun heats them up during the day and you get a nice warm shower after your motos. It sure looked refreshing.

hershey

PR Elite
I saw a few guys using those shower bags you hang on your roof this weekend. The sun heats them up during the day and you get a nice warm shower after your motos. It sure looked refreshing.

I knew you were spying on me...... Disturbing to say the l least!

nitrofish

PR Addict
Scoob's shower house is only about 5 miles away! Just watch out for the peep holes. I am sorry to report that Fashion Bug has closed their doors. I'm not sure where to purchase my + size clothing anymore. Lane Bryant I guess. No fat jokes please, my mom always told me I was just husky.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Scoob's shower house is only about 5 miles away! Just watch out for the peep holes. I am sorry to report that Fashion Bug has closed their doors. I'm not sure where to purchase my + size clothing anymore. Lane Bryant I guess. No fat jokes please, my mom always told me I was just husky.

I think if Nitrofish gets beat in the 30+ pitbike class on Saturday night, he should have to wear a + size dress the rest of the evening. I don't think he will lose, that's why I make that bold statement.

nitrofish

PR Addict
I think if Nitrofish gets beat in the 30+ pitbike class on Saturday night, he should have to wear a + size dress the rest of the evening. I don't think he will lose, that's why I make that bold statement.

30+? Don't put me with the young kids. I'm a 40 +er! I'm not sure I want to make that bet. Maybe the last placer has to wear a plus size dress! I'll supply the dress. The Pitster Pro is long gone, had to sell to buy more parts for the kid's machines. The Super Stock 88 is gone to purchase a KX65 for the kid and the XR75 racer is still in pieces. Geesh, and he wont let me ride his 88! I will be riding a stock CRF 50. Maybe if there is extra time you should let Jack and I go heads up 1 lap title for title.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I have an idea, and this time im serious... How about a cross over expo race Sat evening. Quad guys ride bikes and bike dudes ride quads. Something special like that may bring the two together a little better. Just an idea, I would not mind trying out a quad, just as a taste.
Then, straight up one ear donkey races. With a beer in your hand.

Kovatch i'll race your quad and you race my bike!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Oakley Battle swag has arrived! Each racer will get a ticket per class entered. We will draw tickets at each intermission folowwing the BMX expo's.