Battle 3 Moto Format at BC?

mblair

PR Founding Father
Easy solution to that is if they don't follow the rules DQ them and send them packing!!

Great minds think alike Knox!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We have a ref in Moto. Make the statement that if you jump ANYTHING you are DQ'd and do it. I will be the ref. Everyone already hates me, I have an advantage.
HEHATEME.

I talked last year about having two refs, maybe that may be the thing to do. Kurt Mosher is our ref currently, maybe he needs a buddy???

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
I saw this for the first time at spring creek. The whole deal took about 5 minutes. It was actually nice to ride the track real slow and get the jitters out. Everyone already knows the track by Sunday.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I talked last year about having two refs, maybe that may be the thing to do. Kurt Mosher is our ref currently, maybe he needs a buddy???
I will only do it if I get to wear a ref shirt and I get a whistle.
I will bring the "Bike" coaches shorts... aka Don Kenworthy circa 1983 maybe a trucker hat that says HMFIC

John250

PR Founding Father
I will bring the "Bike" coaches shorts... aka Don Kenworthy circa 1983 maybe a trucker hat that says HMFIC

Now your talking........that would be worth the admission. In all seriousness.....Knox would probably make a good ref.

mblair

PR Founding Father

Chris Knox in nut huggin booty shorts? Ummm maybe I won't be going to Chillitown after all. :)

You better show up this time Knox!! Come up on Sat and I will bring some gear and you can take my 450 out for practice. Get that itch again!!!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Chris Knox in nut huggin booty shorts? Ummm maybe I won't be going to Chillitown after all. :)

You better show up this time Knox!! Come up on Sat and I will bring some gear and you can take my 450 out for practice. Get that itch again!!!

I hope that 450 has leaf springs. I will be there

hershey

PR Elite
Let him ride it! Maybe it will break and I wont have to worry about trying to beat you this time! Lol.....

hershey

PR Elite
No, not really. It seems anytime I borrow a bike to race something really odd happens and it breaks!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
This is why it wont work georgie^^^^^

I'll make a sign and hold it on the start that morning saying: "JUMP AND YOU'RE DISQUALIFIED." Funnel every rider through 1 staging chute and make sure they make eye contact with the sign. I doubt people want to get DQ'd.

Or I mean really if there are no changes to the track......No sight lap. Just go racing. The sight lap is a nice gesture, so the nice gesture back from the rider will be reading my sign and not jumping. ;)

mblair

PR Founding Father
Let him ride it! Maybe it will break and I wont have to worry about trying to beat you this time! Lol.....

you known I am only good for a lap or so!! if it makes you feel better my bike still has Malvern dirt on it and hasn't been started yet :)

hershey

PR Elite
you known I am only good for a lap or so!! if it makes you feel better my bike still has Malvern dirt on it and hasn't been started yet :)

Great, is that supposed to make me feel better? You did better our last moto and at the end of it to make things worse! Lol....

hershey

PR Elite
Pardon me, watch yourself, as I get my magnum cum laude sized boat oar out to stir this pot o poo........Nice one.

You? Pot stir? Never happens!

Seriously though, if you run till 6-7 pm sat afternoon there should only be one moto left for everyone. What would a 2 lap practice hurt at that point? Still should be done by 2 PM at the very outside if you run a tight ship!

mblair

PR Founding Father
Great, is that supposed to make me feel better? You did better our last moto and at the end of it to make things worse! Lol....

yeah well if they prep before our moto this time I will be back at the trailer with a cold beer waiting for you :)