PitRacer Ride Day at the Cliff

Admin

Group Admin User
Staff member
PR%20Ride%20Day.jpg

The next PitRacer Ride Day will be hosted by our beloved Briarcliff MX on August 10th, 2013 in Nashport, OH. Briarcliff with be discounting Gate fees to $10 for anyone with an active PitRacer account. Fly Racing will be giving away a not yet released 2014 Gear Combo in your size. We will be giving away over $500 in door prizes. All prizes will be drawn from a hat at mid-day prep.

PitRacer accounts are absolutely free so join the family and get to the cliff.

PR%20Ride%20Day.jpg

The next PitRacer Ride Day will be hosted by our beloved Briarcliff MX on August 10th, 2013 in Nashport, OH. Gate fees will be $10 for anyone with an active PitRacer account. Fly Racing will be giving away a not yet released 2014 Gear Combo in your size. PitRacer will be giving away $500 is door prizes. All prizes will be drawn from a hat at mid-day prep.

PitRacer accounts are absolutely free so join the family and get to the cliff.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife....

wedding in PA that weekend. wahhhhh

That's it. I'm hiring a minister, all future weddings in the this country must be performed in a quaint, quicky fashion, at BC so we can get back to riding. That way we don't have to see posts like this again............Sorry folks, but this is the way its gonna have to be.

Now that gay marriage is legal no one will ride! Too many weddings to attend, next people will be marrying their pets, mannaquines and for most of our dirt bikes! That way our life partners will all be covered by insurance!

Georgie's call to the police will be about his wife being stolen!

I am a legally licensed ordained minister in the state of Ohio. Anyone wanting to be married at a MX track I will perform the service for free. Be forewarned I always dress like a homeless person and a funeral.. I mean wedding is no different.

I may have that day open on my calendar. No weddings to attend that I know of...

Just curious why you had it on sat. the 10th with Malvern having a night race. There is nothing on the schedule for the 11th.

The last thing we want to do is take away riders from another event Kelly. Sundays are typically race day and for August 11th it is for DMC, Pymatuning, and a WR flat track event. Malvern is a night race on Saturday so it was just about the only time slot available in 2013 that didn't compete with an Ohio event.

You busted me chuck. I wanted to go to the but the WR flat track event is sat. night not sunday. lol Oh well I understand your reasoning.

Rumor has it one of the prizes will be a 2014 Fly Racing Gear Combo in your size. All you lurkers out there be sure to create a PR account before you come. Accounts are free and it takes less than 2 minutes, and no the girl is not included:)

kinetic-girl-blue-f.png

We just struck a deal with JDP Performance and Suspension. They'll have a truck on site offering $10 bike setups all day long. Here's your chance to get your sag right, dial in your bike for the last round of the Battle and learn what all those clickers are about.

Jay, the owner has years of experience with many local Pro motocross and GNCC riders, and can still lay down some fast laps himself.

Logo2.jpg

This stinks, Not sure why this was scheduled for this day. I understand the difficulty with events, but its a series race at one of the OMA tracks (malvern), Amherst and Pyma (CRA), and the pitracer ride day is on the other side of the state.

Pitracer is supposed to bring us together! Not split us up! Change up the date so more people can attend.

You are right, we need to plan these things out better. It's mostly my fault, I have trouble telling people no when ideas like this come up. This winter I will try to create a better schedule.

I couldn't agree with you more. Our main purpose is to get bodies on the gate. Even though it's just an enhancement of an already scheduled practice, we still took a hard look at all the races scheduled in Ohio before picking this date. It is pretty difficult to schedule around CRA, OMA, and OSMX. WR has a flat track event. Malvern is a night race and Amherst and DMC are scheduled for Sunday. Pymatuning races quite a bid so this Saturday seemed like a good fit. If you can't do both please don't skip out on racing next weekend. We're going to have many more of these in the future.

Maybe next year, you could do like a pitracer practice series. Two or three different events at a couple different sites. Allow the riders from other areas to attend to help those that cant afford traveling cost, or skipping races. Even possibly add some type of special raffle, for the riders that attend a certain number or all events, hmm... Like a Gold color screen name, or special avatar! We need to get this board up and moving, its been lame around here lately. No one talks about anything, and when you try to get the talk going, only the regulars respond.

Have fun, wish we could attend!

Hope to be back to the cliff for this event! Great track.. Good people... Discount entry and get my suspension done for ten bucks.... Cool!

Do you have to be able to ride to get in on all the goodies? I can still bring my bike I guess. ;) Figure I'll hang out for a bit. Bum shoulder feeling "better", but I need to quite thinking optimistic that I'll be riding anytime soon....me is thinking. Find out more Monday at 10:45am. :)

Back to the lecture at hand... 'Tis tough to schedule around all the happenings in OH MX, just too many tracks of which can be good and bad, but try as they may, all peeps will never be happy. Just think, at least you'll be riding somewhere of which some other peeps may not be so capable of doing this weekend, the next, or possibly beyond that. No issue with stating your peace, but put yourself in the promoters shoes. Besides, this being an already scheduled practice, what can you say? It is what it is.

Back